Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wacom Bamboo not working

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: New Wacom Bamboo not working

Quote Originally Posted by ehfortin View Post
    { "Wacom Bamboo Fun 6x8", 9, 21648, 13530, 1023, 63, WACOM_MO },

The new tablet is a 1024 pressure levels so that's why I've replaced the 511 by 1023.
    Thanks for this information. I will update the patches to reflect this information shortly. EDIT: It is now updated.

Now, I have to figure a few things. I've added a few options in xorg.conf in order to be able to select menu and draw in gimp (for example). I've tried using mypaint which is supposed to be sensitive to pressure. Usually I'm unable to draw at all (for an unknown reason yet) but when I got it to draw sooner today, I noticed that there was no pressure at all. It is the same in Xournal.

I also have to figure why the stylus won't work at all to select object (or draw) when the tablet is added after the computer is booted but it works when I boot with the tablet already plugged in (then, I'm loosing my external mouse instead...)
    You will need to take a copy of /var/log/Xorg.0.log when you are able to draw and have no pressure, when you have the computer booted with the tablet plugged in, and when you plug in the tablet after the tablet is plugged in. This will help us see which xorg module is in use at that time.

When there is no pressure, it could mean that the pressure is being reported differently (so a modification to the source will be needed for your device if we are able to find the new pressure location). It could also be that xorg is using a different module so it does not read the pressure information.

When you lose your external mouse, it sounds like there is an interrupt conflict. Have you tried plugging in your mouse where the tablet is currently being plugged in and having the tablet be plugged in where the mouse is?

The patch that I posted does have an extra print statement in there to try to capture the information like the pressure. If you are able to add that line and check /var/log/messages, we might be able to get some information from it.
    Last edited by Ayuthia; October 20th, 2009 at 03:29 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Hi everyone,

Just to make sure we're on the same page when compiling linuxwacom you need to make sure the default linuxwacom install is cleared off your system. Mixing different versions of linuxwacom packages can cause conflicts leading to bizarre symptoms up to and including breaking X. So you need to run, as part of at least your first compile, the following:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install wacom-tools xserver-xorg-input-wacom

sudo apt-get purge wacom-tools xserver-xorg-input-wacom
    This should also remove the default 10-wacom.fdi in "/usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/20thirdparty/10-wacom.fdi". So back it up first. And in Karmic it's now called 10-linuxwacom.fdi.

Hi ehfortin,

The cursor shouldn't work without the xorg.conf Wacom sections unless you have a wacom.fdi. You can check on the path above and see if it's there. To see what HAL/dBus is calling your Wacom input devices using the wacom.fdi, if it's there, in a terminal enter:
    Code:
    xinput --list
    I've forgotten, does your model have multi-touch? We could add a touch section to the default wacom.fdi if you like. It would be similar to the one I added to the modified wacom.fdi earlier.

Beans
    Distro

Hi everyone,

Breaking news: A new development branch linuxwacom is out, 0.8.5. It has some sort of support for multi-touch, or at least second finger, added. I looked at it in wcmUSB.c. Apparently this is for the:
    Code:
    { 0x9F,   10,   10, &usbTabletPC   }, /* CapPlus  0x9F */
    I don't know what that is.

October 19, 2009 - Added Cap+ (9F) touch support (Camille Moncelier). Added TabletPC (E2 and E3) support. Merged Thomas Jaeger's xidump patch. Merged Peter Hutterer's remove kernel 2.4 support patch. Updated 10-linuxwacom.fdi for touch. Don't allow HAL add tools defined in xorg.conf again. Added calibration-only feature to wacomcpl (Oleg Gaier). Fixed a package configuration issue for Xorgs 6.7 - 7.2. Label 0.8.5.
    In addition the 10-wacom.fdi has been modified to include touch for the usb section. It's added as an append key to the info.callout, which is interesting. The 64-bit pre-builts seem to be missing.

Beans
    Distro

Don't use linuxwacom 0.8.5 yet.

May be a problem with it. Wacomcpl isn't behaving right. Touch calibration is gone. I suppose this could be the mentioned change.

Gimp doesn't behave right with eraser acting as stylus despite being defined. Gimp can then freeze.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuthia View Post
    You both are most likely are going to have the same issues because of the touch.

For now, I have created the two patches. This is for the 2.6.28 kernel only (Jaunty) and should cover the CTH-460, CTH-661, and the CTL-460 models. They don't really do too much more than what is currently there. I just added a print statement to dump out the data fields in wacom_graphire_irq in hopes that it will provide some useful information. Unfortunately, I am unable to test it because I don't have a device to test it with. However, the command I put in there should not cause any harm because all it is doing is reading a variable and printing out its contents.

To use it, you will need to use the linuxwacom-0.8.4-3 version from the sourceforge site. I chose this one only because it was the most recent stable version.

Attached is the tarball that contains the patches. To extract it:
    Code:
    tar -xvjf wcm_patch.tar.bz2
    Once you have downloaded the linuxwacom source, you can extract it and then go into the directory
    Code:
    tar -xvjf linuxwacom-0.8.4-3.tar.bz2
    cd linuxwacom-0.8.4-3
    From there, copy the patches into the directory (there is an intentional period at the end of the line:
    Code:
    cp ../wcm_patch/*.patch .
    Next patch the source:
    Code:
    patch -p1 < wacom_wac.c.patch
    patch -p1 < wcmUSB.c.patch
    You can then compile as usual:
    Code:
    make clean
    ./configure --enable-wacom --prefix=/usr
    make
    If there are no errors:
    Code:
    sudo make install
    sudo cp src/2.6.28/wacom.ko /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/drivers/input/tablet/
    After that, you can restart and hopefully we will have some information in /var/log/messages.
    Yes!!! It works, well kinda... I can hover the stylus over the pad and the mouse will move there, and I can use the "lower" stylus button to right click, but tapping the pad does not click. Also, when I lift the pen off the pad it jumps up and to the left slightly.

I am unsure on what to do next so please tell me what you want me to do. I wont be here for the next day and a half but when I am back I can give you the xorg log files and all that.

Thanks everyone

P.S My mouse still works at the same time!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by TheguywholikesLINUX View Post
    Yes!!! It works, well kinda... I can hover the stylus over the pad and the mouse will move there, and I can use the "lower" stylus button to right click, but tapping the pad does not click. Also, when I lift the pen off the pad it jumps up and to the left slightly.

I am unsure on what to do next so please tell me what you want me to do. I wont be here for the next day and a half but when I am back I can give you the xorg log files and all that.

Thanks everyone

P.S My mouse still works at the same time!
    That's great! Can you check to see if there are any messages /var/log/messages? If there are messages found, we might be able to find out what the codes are and get them added. From what it sounds like, button0 is not defined or else not defined correctly. It could also be that we don't have the pad defined correctly also.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Hi Ayuthia,

I'll create the Xorg.0.log file for both case (with the tablet already connected at boot and the one added after the fact). I noticed an interesting thing this morning while trying to interchange my mouse and tablet to see if it was helping the mouse to get back on. When I plug the mouse, I got a message (in Xorg.0.log) saying that there is "Too many input devices. Ignoring Microsoft ...". So I guess that's why it doesn't work. I just don't know why I get this for the external mouse. I guess it is coming after the internal trackpad and touchpad and probably a few others things that are considered "InputDevice" like the powerbutton and all the other that are particular to laptop. Is there a way to accept more InputDevice?

The most interesting thing I've noticed is that when I connect the tablet, for the first second or so, the pen point selection work without any problem and then, it start just acting as a mouse cursor without the selection ability. I've tried this multiple time and from multiple USB port and it is always the case (I can open a menu or draw a short line in gimp). Then, once it finish initializing (that's my guess), I'm loosing the ability to open a menu or draw a line in gimp. Again, that's when I unplug and replug the tablet. So, the basic stuf seems to work but there is something overloading that is blocking the selection.

We may see something about this in the logs so... I'll implement the patch and extract all the logs required.

Do I have to remove the xserver-xorg-input-wacom as suggested by Favux? I was thinking the wacom.ko and the wacom_drv were fully replacing the whole thing but I'm really not sure about this part and the one on the .fdi.

Thank you.

ehfortin

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuthia View Post
    Thanks for this information. I will update the patches to reflect this information shortly. EDIT: It is now updated.

I've applied the revised patch but the x,y dimension are not appropriate (or they are interchanged with another tablet). Here is what I've done to fix it:

In the file wcmUSB.c:
    replace { 0xD3, 2540, 2540, &usbBamboo }, /* CTL-660 */ by
    { 0xD3, 2540, 2540, &usbBamboo }, /* CTH-661 */

In the file wacom_wac.c ( in src/2.6.28 ):
    exchange the following two lines:
    { USB_DEVICE(USB_VENDOR_ID_WACOM, 0xD3) },
    { USB_DEVICE(USB_VENDOR_ID_WACOM, 0xD2) },

The last one has to be 0xD3 (Pen & Touch CTH-661). I assume CRAFT is 0xD2 but don't have the information handy.

With that done and recompiled and by purging the wacom-tools and the xserver-xorg-input-wacom, I now have a working tablet even without rebooting. I can plug and unplug the tablet and the selection is working as well as the movement. The only weird thing is that I only move about half the tablet size to cover the whole screen display and it was not the case before. It may have something to do either with xorg.conf or with the .fdi file (I'm still not sure what is covered by the .fdi).

I can see the log your patch is making so I'll clean the whole thing, reboot fresh and do a few scenario in order to provide the proper log for you to look at so that we figure how to get the left buttons working and why the pressure is not there (just tried it again with Xournal and... it is definitely not working).

Will let you know soon.

ehfortin
    Last edited by ehfortin; October 20th, 2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Unwanted smilly face in text and missing quote

Beans
    Distro

Here is the new status.

As previously said, I've purged wacom-tools and xserver-xorg-input-wacom. I've applied the patches made by Ayuthia and had to fix it as 0xD3 and 0xD2 were mixed.

Now, if I boot with everything connected (tablet and mouse), the mouse is working and the tablet is recognized by the kernel but not by X. Here is the extract of messages:

Code:
    Oct 20 09:05:32 efortin-laptop kernel: [    9.744732] input: Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb5/5-2/5-2:1.0/input/input8
    Oct 20 09:05:32 efortin-laptop kernel: [    9.780340] input: Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb5/5-2/5-2:1.1/input/input9
    Oct 20 09:05:32 efortin-laptop kernel: [    9.786469] usbcore: registered new interface driver wacom
    Oct 20 09:05:32 efortin-laptop kernel: [    9.786474] wacom: v1.49-pc-1:USB Wacom Graphire and Wacom Intuos tablet
    There is nothing else showing in messages even if I move the stylus or use the buttons. My understanding of it is because X is not using the device because of theses errors:

Code:
    === REMOVED STUFF ===
    (II) LoadModule: "wacom"
    (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input//wacom_drv.so
    (II) Module wacom: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        compiled for 1.6.4, module version = 1.0.0
        Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
        ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 4.0
    (II) Wacom driver level: 47-0.8.4-3 $
    === REMOVED STUFF ===
    (**) Option "SendCoreEvents"
    (**) stylus: always reports core events
    (**) stylus device is /dev/input/wacom
    (**) stylus is in absolute mode
    (**) WACOM: suppress value is 2
    (**) Option "USB" "on"
    (**) stylus: reading USB link
    (**) Option "Threshold" "1"
    (**) stylus: threshold = 1
    (**) Option "Button1" "1"
    (**) Option "Button2" "2"
    (**) Option "Button3" "3"
    (**) Option "BaudRate" "9600"
    (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "stylus" (type: Wacom Stylus)
    (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/wacom"
    (EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/wacom
        No such file or directory.
    Error opening /dev/input/wacom : No such file or directory
    (EE) Couldn't init device "stylus"
    (II) UnloadModule: "wacom"
    (**) Option "SendCoreEvents"
    (**) eraser: always reports core events
    (**) eraser device is /dev/input/wacom
    (**) eraser is in absolute mode
    (**) WACOM: suppress value is 2
    (**) Option "USB" "on"
    (**) eraser: reading USB link
    (**) Option "BaudRate" "9600"
    (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "eraser" (type: Wacom Eraser)
    (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/wacom"
    (EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/wacom
        No such file or directory.
    Error opening /dev/input/wacom : No such file or directory
    (EE) Couldn't init device "eraser"
    (II) UnloadModule: "wacom"
    === REMOVED STUFF ===
    (II) config/hal: Adding input device Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: always reports core events
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Device: "/dev/input/event9"
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Found 10 mouse buttons
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Found scroll wheel(s)
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Found x and y absolute axes
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Found absolute touchpad
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Configuring as touchpad
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: EmulateWheelButton: 4, EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
    (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8" (type: TOUCHPAD)
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: (accel) filter chain progression: 2.00
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: (accel) filter stage 0: 20.00 ms
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: (accel) set acceleration profile 0
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: initialized for absolute axes.
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Device: "/dev/input/event8"
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: EmulateWheelButton: 4, EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
    (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8" (type: TOUCHPAD)
    === REMOVED STUFF ===
    If I unplug the tablet and replug it, things are becoming interesting. In the log below, I have the result of the unplug/replug and I've draw a short line in Xournal:

Code:
    Oct 20 09:26:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1248.104173] usb 5-2: USB disconnect, address 2
    Oct 20 09:26:13 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1251.361106] usb 5-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
    Oct 20 09:26:13 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1251.524362] usb 5-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    Oct 20 09:26:13 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1251.527562] input: Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb5/5-1/5-1:1.0/input/input13
    Oct 20 09:26:13 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1251.544439] input: Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb5/5-1/5-1:1.1/input/input14
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.080118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.080122] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.092116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.092119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.096116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.096119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.104147] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.104156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.112116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.112118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.120154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.120157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.128116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.128118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.132116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.132118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.140116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.140119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.148146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.148148] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.156147] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.156155] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.164148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.164156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.172117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.172119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.180146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.180154] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.184116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.184119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.192116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.192118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.204154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.204156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.208117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.208119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.216118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.216120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.224117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.224120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.232146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.232149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.240116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.240119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.248116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.248119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.252116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.252119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.264116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.264118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.268154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.268156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.276154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.276156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.284116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.284119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.292146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.292149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.304154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.304156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 0 2: 27
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.312148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.312156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 26
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.316116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.316119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 2d
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.324154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.324157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 2d
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.336117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.336120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 2f
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.340148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.340151] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 30
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.348155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.348157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 30
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.356155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.356158] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 36
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.364117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.364119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 35
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.372122] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.372126] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 35
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.376117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.376119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 35
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.384154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.384156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 34
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.392116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.392118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 36
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.400148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.400156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 35
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.408116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.408120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 33
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.416153] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.416156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 38
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.424117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.424119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 43
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.432140] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.432143] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 47
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.436116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.436119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 4c
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.444117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.444120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 50
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.452148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.452156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 52
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.460116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.460119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 55
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.468116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.468119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 51
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.476154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.476157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 54
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.484140] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.484142] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 57
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.492154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.492157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 59
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.500117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.500119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 5a
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.504116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.504119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 60
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.512116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.512118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 62
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.524146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.524155] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 61
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.528118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.528121] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 62
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.536117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.536119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 63
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.544146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.544149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 66
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.552117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.552119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 65
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.556141] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.556143] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 66
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.564148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.564156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 66
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.572116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.572119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 69
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.580141] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.580149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 6b
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.588154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.588157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 6a
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.596116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.596118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 6e
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.604117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.604120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 6f
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.612148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.612156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 71
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.620078] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.620081] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 70
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.624117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.624119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 73
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.632148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.632156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 73
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.640117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.640119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 75
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.648144] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.648146] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 73
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.656116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.656119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 75
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.664154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.664156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 75
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.672115] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.672118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 76
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.680117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.680120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 79
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.688134] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.688136] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 77
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.692117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.692120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 78
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.700125] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.700128] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 7a
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.708117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.708120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 79
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.716155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.716157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 7e
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.724117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.724119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 80
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.732116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.732119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 80
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.736141] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.736149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 7f
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.744148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.744156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 80
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.752154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.752157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 83
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.760138] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.760146] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 85
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.768148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.768156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 86
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.776155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.776157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 89
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.784116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.784119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 89
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.792117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.792119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 8c
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.796136] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.796144] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 8d
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.804117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.804119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 8f
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.812154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.812157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 91
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.820116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.820119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 91
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.828155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.828157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 91
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.836116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.836119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 92
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.844148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.844150] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 93
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.852119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.852123] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 93
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.860147] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.860156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 95
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.868082] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.868085] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 97
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.872116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.872119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 9b
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.880154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.880156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 9d
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.888116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:10 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.888119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: a1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.896154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.896157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: a3
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.904146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.904149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a7
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.912117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.912120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.916146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.916148] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.924116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.924119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.932116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.932119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.940148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.940156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a3
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.948157] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.948160] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.956121] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.956125] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.964122] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.964125] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a8
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.972154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.972157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: aa
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.976120] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.976123] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.984144] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.984147] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: aa
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.996114] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1308.996117] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.000122] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.000125] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a6
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.008117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.008120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.016154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.016157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a7
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.024146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.024148] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: aa
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.032116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.032119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.036116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.036118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.048116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.048119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a8
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.052116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.052118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.060138] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.060146] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.068148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.068156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.076154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.076157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.084116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.084119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.092154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.092157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: aa
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.096117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.096119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ab
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.104118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.104121] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ab
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.112116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.112118] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ac
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.120114] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.120117] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ad
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.128114] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.128116] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ac
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.136148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.136156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ae
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.144118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.144121] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b0
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.152157] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.152160] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.160117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.160119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.164120] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.164123] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: bd
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.172116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.172119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ca
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.184155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.184158] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: da
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.188117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.188120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: e7
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.196117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.196125] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: f9
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.204155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.204157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: f
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.212148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.212157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 20
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.216119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.216121] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 31
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.224116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.224119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 41
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.232117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.232120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 52
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.240146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.240149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 61
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.248156] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.248159] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 6f
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.256155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.256158] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 7d
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.264141] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.264144] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 85
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.272155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.272157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 90
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.280116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.280119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: 9a
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.284155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.284157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a0
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.292120] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.292123] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: a7
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.304119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.304123] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ab
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.308119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.308122] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: ad
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.316155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.316157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.324141] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.324144] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.332158] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.332161] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.336119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.336123] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.344116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.344119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b3
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.352155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.352157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.360119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.360122] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.368154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.368156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.376117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.376119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.384146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.384149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.392143] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.392145] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.396118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.396120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.404144] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.404146] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.412117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.412119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.420148] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.420156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b5
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.428154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.428156] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b6
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.436154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.436157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.444147] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.444149] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b3
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.452116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.452119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.460155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.460157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.468146] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.468148] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.472118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.472120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.480119] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.480122] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.488117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.488120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f1 2: b0
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.496154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.496157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: b0
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.504144] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.504154] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: ab
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.512117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.512120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: a1
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.516143] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.516146] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 90
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.524155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.524157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 85
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.532116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.532119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 7f
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.540116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.540119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: 82
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.548155] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.548157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: a2
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.556116] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.556119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: ad
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.564117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.564119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: bd
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.572154] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.572157] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: d4
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.576118] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.576120] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: e6
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.584152] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.584155] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: f0 2: f8
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.592117] [wacom] Entering wacom_wac_irq
    Oct 20 09:27:11 efortin-laptop kernel: [ 1309.592119] [wacom] data:  0: 2 1: 80 2: 0
    And this is what was added in Xorg.0.log as well:

Code:
    (II) config/hal: removing device Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Close
    (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    (II) config/hal: removing device Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8
    (II) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Close
    (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Device: "/dev/input/event8"
    (**) Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8: Device: "/dev/input/event9"
    So, my understanding is that the tablet is not working at first because I don't have anything taking care of changing the /dev/input/wacom link (refered in my xorg.conf file) to the proper event but once I disconnect it and plug it back, there is something that is telling X to use /dev/input/eventZ

Just in case, here is the current xorg.conf:
    Code:
    Section "InputDevice"
      Driver        "wacom"
      Identifier    "stylus"
      Option        "Device"        "/dev/input/wacom"    # USB ONLY
      Option        "Type"          "stylus"
      Option        "USB"           "on"                  # USB ONLY
      Option    "Button1"    "1"
      Option    "Button2"    "2"
      Option    "Button3"    "3"
      Option    "Threshold"    "1"
      Option    "Num_buttons"    "2"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
      Driver        "wacom"
      Identifier    "eraser"
      Option        "Type"          "eraser"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
      Driver        "wacom"
      Identifier    "cursor"
      Option        "Type"          "cursor"
    EndSection

# This section is for Intuos3, CintiqV5, Graphire4, or Bamboo
    Section "InputDevice"
      Driver        "wacom"
      Identifier    "pad"
      Option        "Type"          "pad"
    EndSection

# This section is for the TabletPC that supports touch
    #Section "InputDevice"
    #  Driver        "wacom"
    #  Identifier    "touch"
    #  Option        "Device"        "/dev/input/wacom"    # USB ONLY
    #  Option        "Type"          "touch"
    #  Option        "USB"           "on"                  # USB ONLY
    #EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
      Identifier     "Default Layout"
      Screen 0     "Default Screen" 0 0
      InputDevice    "stylus"    "SendCoreEvents"
      InputDevice    "eraser"    "SendCoreEvents"
      InputDevice    "cursor"    "SendCoreEvents"    # For non-LCD tablets only
    ##  InputDevice    "touch"     "SendCoreEvents"    # Only few TabletPCs support this type
      InputDevice    "pad"     # For Intuos3/CintiqV5/Graphire4/Bamboo tablets
    EndSection
    My guess would be that I have to remove the stuff in xorg.conf but I've not tried it since I purged the wacom packages (it was not working with nothing in xorg.conf before I made the various changes of this morning).

So, as stated in another previous message, the dimension of my tablet seems to be off by 50% (when auto-configured in the background following a reconnect of the tablet) and I still don't have the pressure. The pen selection is working as is the bottom button on the stylus (which work like a right click). The pad buttons are not working and the touch part is not active either.

I hope this help figuring what is going on. I won't change anything else until I got suggestion or new code to try.

Thank you.

ehfortin

Beans
    Distro

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Favux View Post
    Hi everyone,

The cursor shouldn't work without the xorg.conf Wacom sections unless you have a wacom.fdi. You can check on the path above and see if it's there. To see what HAL/dBus is calling your Wacom input devices using the wacom.fdi, if it's there, in a terminal enter:
    Code:
    xinput --list
    I've forgotten, does your model have multi-touch? We could add a touch section to the default wacom.fdi if you like. It would be similar to the one I added to the modified wacom.fdi earlier.
    Here is the result of xinput --list

Code:
    "Virtual core pointer"    id=0    [XPointer]
        Num_buttons is 32
        Num_axes is 2
        Mode is Relative
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 0
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 0
    "Virtual core keyboard"    id=1    [XKeyboard]
        Num_keys is 248
        Min_keycode is 8
        Max_keycode is 255
    "ThinkPad Extra Buttons"    id=2    [XExtensionKeyboard]
        Type is KEYBOARD
        Num_keys is 248
        Min_keycode is 8
        Max_keycode is 255
    "AT Translated Set 2 keyboard"    id=3    [XExtensionKeyboard]
        Type is KEYBOARD
        Num_keys is 248
        Min_keycode is 8
        Max_keycode is 255
    "Video Bus"    id=4    [XExtensionKeyboard]
        Type is KEYBOARD
        Num_keys is 248
        Min_keycode is 8
        Max_keycode is 255
    "Sleep Button"    id=5    [XExtensionKeyboard]
        Type is KEYBOARD
        Num_keys is 248
        Min_keycode is 8
        Max_keycode is 255
    "Power Button"    id=6    [XExtensionKeyboard]
        Type is KEYBOARD
        Num_keys is 248
        Min_keycode is 8
        Max_keycode is 255
    "Macintosh mouse button emulation"    id=7    [XExtensionPointer]
        Type is MOUSE
        Num_buttons is 5
        Num_axes is 2
        Mode is Relative
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 1
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 1
    "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad"    id=8    [XExtensionPointer]
        Type is TOUCHPAD
        Num_buttons is 12
        Num_axes is 2
        Mode is Relative
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is 1472
            Max_value is 5472
            Resolution is 1
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is 1408
            Max_value is 4448
            Resolution is 1
    "Microsoft Microsoft® 2.4GHz Transceiver v5.0"    id=11    [XExtensionPointer]
        Type is MOUSE
        Num_buttons is 13
        Num_axes is 2
        Mode is Relative
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 1
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 1
    "TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint"    id=12    [XExtensionPointer]
        Type is MOUSE
        Num_buttons is 5
        Num_axes is 2
        Mode is Relative
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 1
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is -1
            Max_value is -1
            Resolution is 1
    "Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8"    id=9    [XExtensionPointer]
        Type is TOUCHPAD
        Num_buttons is 14
        Num_axes is 6
        Mode is Absolute
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 21648
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 13530
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 2 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 71
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 3 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 1023
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 4 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 63
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 5 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 0
            Resolution is 10000
    "Wacom Bamboo P&T 6x8"    id=10    [XExtensionPointer]
        Type is TOUCHPAD
        Num_buttons is 14
        Num_axes is 6
        Mode is Absolute
        Motion_buffer is 256
        Axis 0 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 21648
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 1 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 13530
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 2 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 71
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 3 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 1023
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 4 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 63
            Resolution is 10000
        Axis 5 :
            Min_value is 0
            Max_value is 0
            Resolution is 10000
    I've forgot to take a copy of 10-linuxwacom.fdi before purging the package. In which one is it? If I reinstall the package and then, purge it again, will it scrap my current wacom setup?

It may be the missing part that would help. If I understand correctly, with the .fdi file, I would not need the section that is in xorg.conf right now (which is not working/used anyway at this time because of improper link for /dev/input/wacom).

Yes, the CTH-661 is a multi-touch tablet so if we could activate at least the touch function, it would be great (I understand multi-touch doesn't seems to be available yet). And yes, I'm on karmic as well so the changes would have to be in 10-linuxwacom.fdi if I understand well.

Thank you.

ehfortin
    Last edited by ehfortin; October 20th, 2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Changed last paragraph to respond to Favux question

Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast