Thread: Does Sudan Team Die ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Talking Does Sudan Team Die ?

hello there, I was wondering for more than week since I register here , THERE IS NO POST OR EVEN REPLIES ? wHAT DA HELL !!!
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: Does Sudan Team Die ?

We are still here, but as you well know, Open Source is not spreading that well in Africa in General rather than Sudan

I hope we can encouge more people to switch!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

we most do somthing , tell our friends about this , and gave sulotions for problems like most people say when you tell them about it , is there is a mesnger ? besh'3l almdsl fyho ?,3ndo bramj ? , lol , and there's that kind albegolek isn't linux a command line os :/ ( think there's no Gui)
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

The majority of people in Sudan have a wrong idea about Linux ( it's just CLI , no GUI , hard to install ) and the biggest is that people in Sudan are familiar with windows (illegal copies of course) so they do not pay money to got windows & they are used to it so why they need to change , alot people say that plus the weak support of games.
    i think that Ubuntu Sudan team is not died but it is in the first steps , and as you know in everything the begining is hardest step.hope to see more post & replies cause Ubuntu is a amazing.

slam