Thread: Epson Stylus Photo RX595

Beans

Epson Stylus Photo RX595

This is my first post so please excuse me if I have selected the wrong prefix.

My husband shut down his computer system without using the specific shut down procedure for his printer. Now the printer will not turn on and he thinks it is "dead". Does anyone know how to bring it back to life? I find it hard to believe that an improper shut down would break the machine. Please help!
    SuLynne

Beans

Re: Epson Stylus Photo RX595

Quote Originally Posted by SuLynne View Post
    This is my first post so please excuse me if I have selected the wrong prefix.

My husband shut down his computer system without using the specific shut down procedure for his printer. Now the printer will not turn on and he thinks it is "dead". Does anyone know how to bring it back to life? I find it hard to believe that an improper shut down would break the machine. Please help!
    SuLynne
    I have never in all my years of computer experience heard of this. Are you still having this problem?
    Try unplugging and plugging in the printer, from the wall.
    I would think that if the printer is indeed "dead" it was a coincidence that it happened when your husband turned off the machine.