Keyboard error help please!!!
Hi, I am a complete n00b at ubuntu and I reinstalled the other week, however this week somethign funny has gone on and when i boot up i get this message:
Error activating XKB configuration.
It can happen under various circumstances:
- a bug in libxklavier library
- a bug in X server (xkbcomp, xmodmap utilities)
- X server with incompatible libxkbfile implementation
X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
Please help! some of the symbols have disappeared such as the pound sign. When i press <shift>, 3, only 3 comes up
Tags for this Thread