Thread: Obvious abuse of power!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Obvious abuse of power!

I just made a thread in the res center asking about a thread that was closed, and a few minutes later, this shows up in my inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Bachstelze
    Dear EDavidBurg,

You have received an infraction at Ubuntu Forums.

Reason: Questioning staff decision
    -------
    The staff knows. You don't. So just shut yer trap.
    -------

This infraction is worth 9 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=8051307
    I don't really care about reopening them, but this thread was closed and merged with two other threads without a post explaining why. I'm just curious.
    All the best,
    Ubuntu Forums
    I can't believe this!!!!! Why are you guys censoring me??????????????/ I alwasy knew you guys were bad. "Bachstelze"? What does that even mean?!?!?!?? Is it german for "stupid"????? It wouldnt surprise me if you were all german, if you know what i mean!!! I demand this infraction be lifted at once, and that Bachstelze step down as an admin!!!!! I also want cookies and a cold glass of milk delivered to me by Olivia Munn!!!!!!11!!!
    Posting code? Use the [code] or [php] tags.
    I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Obvious abuse of power!

For the ones browsing through the RC: this appears to be a joke. Fortunately Bachstelze had a thread in the Staff area.

I have mixed feelings here, I was going to answer thinking it was a serious post, and looked around for an explanation. I understand we need to keep a light heart, but the RC is far from being a light place, some jokes convey a strange message, even with multiple punctuation marks
    | My old and mostly abandoned blog |
    Linux user #413984 ; Ubuntu user #178
    J'aime les fraises.
    Nighty night me lovelies!

| Reinstalling Ubuntu ? Please check this bug first ! |
    | Using a ppa ? Please install ppa-purge from universe, you may need it should you want to revert packages back |
    | No support requests / username changes by PM, thanks. |
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]