Thread: Why is we7 not working?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Angry Why is we7 not working?

I have a Hp Pavilion dv6700 laptop and i have just fully installed Ubuntu for the first time. Being a high school student i like to listen to music (but find it a bit expensive when each song costs from 90p to 50p especially if i want to listen to the entire Slipknot and Korn discography...
    So on came we7 (my hero) i was able to listen to an unlimited number of songs for free! But now that Ubuntu is installed the actual tab where the music is played is now grayed out, could somebody help me with this please?

(sorry if this is a bit long its my first question on a Ubuntu - forum)

we7 = www.we7.com

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Why is we7 not working?

have you installed adobe flash? running 64bit or 32bit? tried the firefox useragent plugin yet?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I went and tried the site and it works OK for me in Opera. The quality of the music seemed poor compared to Spotify which works well in Ubuntu once you have installed WINE.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Quote Originally Posted by carlee View Post
    have you installed adobe flash? running 64bit or 32bit? tried the firefox useragent plugin yet?
    It works!!!
    I could never get the adobe package to install but i just installed it through the Terminal and IT WORKS!!!

Thanks very much! Oh and I'm running 32-bit
    Last edited by cameronedwards; October 4th, 2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Needed to state what bit system I'm using.