Thread: Ubuntu Maryland LoCo Team

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Talking Ubuntu Maryland LoCo Team

Hi, I am Joe. I just joined the Ubuntu Maryland LoCo Team. I don't really know what it is but I joined anyway. I use Ubuntu and am from Maryland so here I am!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Talking Re: Ubuntu Maryland LoCo Team

Hello, my name is Robert Yeckley. I switched from Microsoft Windows to Ubuntu Linux when I was searching for an alternative to Windows Vista. Ever since then, my system has been running soooooo fast and efficient. I can do more with all the FREE stable software than I have ever been able to do with Windows. On top of that, I love the fact that you don't have to ACTIVATE your copy of linux; and system recovery is much easier - burn an ISO image to CD, then boot it up, and reinstall without formatting the partition. I love it. Sorry, Microsoft - I've picked the better choice.

I have also managed to switch 5 people so far over to Linux just by demonstrating how stable it is. I would recommend it to anyone; for students who NEED Windows, you CAN dual-boot. if you would like to know more about me, reply me here or send me a message at ryeckley82@yahoo.com (I also have Facebook).

p.s. I can even read my Bible and memorize verses for free - no more paying $150 just to read God's word!!
    Attached Images Attached Images