Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming students/other people: What are you going to study/have you studied at uni?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Upcoming students/other people: What are you going to study/have you studied at u

never made it pass college. but i study a lot still, on my own.
    --
    Hack thyself.

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Upcoming students/other people: What are you going to study/have you studied at u

One more year of school then I'll be starting Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence—as a Master's if I get the grades; I don't particularly want to do a Bachelor's first then apply to do a Master's, too much hassle. After that, I hope to do a PhD in the same field.
    Website | Blog | The Arch Hurd Project

If you want to ask about something I posted, send a PM, as I don't watch many threads

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I'm 3 months into a 12 month work placement, which makes my 3rd year of Uni. I go back for my final year in October 2010 - studying Software Engineering

Beans

I did mathematics and physics as an undergraduate.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

I'm studying something called system sciences, which is basically like software engineering, only aimed specifically at information systems rather than other types of applications.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12