Thread: SpeedTouch Hidden Logon?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

SpeedTouch Hidden Logon?

Hi ubuntu family and Network addicts.

After using AirC-ng and do all the hardwork,..i am in the position to ask this total extream question..is there any chance that i can log on a Stouch Router and be hidden at the device list?

*i have all admin privileges

thx
    Last edited by cbugsubunt; September 21st, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

Beans
    Distro

Re: SpeedTouch Hidden Logon?

Quote Originally Posted by cbugsubunt View Post
    Hi ubuntu family and Network addicts.

After using AirC-ng and do all the hardwork,..i am in the position to ask this total extream question..is there any chance that i can log on a Stouch Router and be hidden at the device list?

*i have all admin privileges

thx

So you want to hack someone's WAP and not be seen by them should they look at their "who's connected" list?

Aircrack and "how can I be invisible" = HACKER!!!!!!!1111

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

am not even 1% near to hacker!!

Beans
    Distro

am not even 1% near to hacker!!
    Haha, well as far as I know, there's no way to hide from the "who's connected list"; far be it for me to judge or question your motives but you would need to talk with the manufacturer of the router to see if there is a particular setting that needs to be made or directions on how this would be done.

It sounds very suspicious though, Aircrack's used mainly to determine the username/password pair for the WAP, asking how to be hidden from the who's connected list ... well let's put it this way ... DODGY!

Contact the manufacturer or RTFM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Contact the manufacturer or RTFM!.. thats is far..anyh0w am usin those techincs just to see how weak its my Wif1 machine is..and so far its realy weak.

Beans
    Distro

Contact the manufacturer or RTFM!.. thats is far..anyh0w am usin those techincs just to see how weak its my Wif1 machine is..and so far its realy weak.
    Sorry, because each router is very different - from the front-end GUI to the back end OS - it's very difficult to say and because there are so many makes, models and variations, the only people who'd be able to help you 100% would be the manufacturers.

Hacking your own equipment in this way is a good thing though and something that more people should do to protect themselves. I have a friend who went on an "ehtical" hacking course and now he tries to break my network a lot - it's good to see mine is secure but should be get in, at least I know he'll tell me the vounerable places so I can patch it up!

Anyway, sorry I can't offer much more or better advice.
    Good luck!

Beans
    Distro

I find it funny this is how they advertise the software to make it seem legit.. Its the same way you can buy a "Glass Rose" from a gas station but the second you step outside its legally a crack pipe.. lol.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

hehehe funny people