Thread: Casing designs/covers

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Casing designs/covers

So I finally got an in-person look at the design of the casing on the newer Gazelle Ultra, and I have to admit, GORGEOUS!!!! I can't say that I regret buying the Pangolin, but I am jealous of the Gazelle owners now! I can say though that I would LOVE to have that design on mine!

So here's my $.02 to give support for possibly making a clip-on/snap-on/stick-on type case cover for the Pangolins based on that design!

Beans

Re: Casing designs/covers

Quote Originally Posted by Derath View Post
    So I finally got an in-person look at the design of the casing on the newer Gazelle Ultra, and I have to admit, GORGEOUS!!!! I can't say that I regret buying the Pangolin, but I am jealous of the Gazelle owners now! I can say though that I would LOVE to have that design on mine!

So here's my $.02 to give support for possibly making a clip-on/snap-on/stick-on type case cover for the Pangolins based on that design!
    I want to buy a laptop with a case like they have on the left hand side of their twitter page.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Casing designs/covers

That's the Gazelle Ultra. However, that logo on the top is no longer available.
    To err is human, to forgive is very ... dog-like.

Thomas Aaron
    FetchMasters, LLC