Quote Originally Posted by Morten ML View Post
Unless I have missed something you are just being modest. The way I see it is that nobody could get this game to work if it wasn't for your pylotro loader. So I think you deserve all the credit you can get! (maybe you should have a god char ingame or something )
Getting LotRO working was a group effort of several people, SNy then produced a working command line launcher and I produced a GUI version, I tend to get all the praise when in truth without the initial grind working out how the login process worked and getting help from an unknown Turbine dev who opened up the patch function for us none of this would be possible. So I don't ming getting praise as long as the others who played a large part don't get ignored or forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten ML View Post
And if you dont mind clerifying this for me: Is it possible to update the program (DDO) from the pylotro loader?
It should be, you might need to drop the patchclient.dll from LotRO in (but don't rename it), the patchclient.dll that DDO then provides does have the patching process exposed but it seems some people have been having problems since the Wine 1.2 rc releases, so that might be what is causing problems due to some odd regression. I advocate for Crossover Games so use that for LotRO, that is built on top of Wine 1.1.43 so if you can get a copy of Wine 1.1.43 you might have more joy and it would help confirm the issue is with the changes that have happened since that release.