Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited

Gotcha. I started the download last night, let it run all night, and it got stuck around 3.4 GB out of the 4.8 or whatever it was...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

worked perfectly for me.

Beans

Note that the Wine version in the default repos is pretty old.

If you cant get it to run with wine 1.0 you could try

http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

for the latest wine.

For 64bit you may have to use

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-wine/+archive/ppa

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Hi there, I'm having a bit of a different problem, I'm wondering if anyone else sees this error...
    I was able to copy windows files over, and install pylotro/lotrolinux, from there I was able to change game settings for DDO, and ran the "check" from tools to update.
    After updating I try to log in, however I have been getting this error.

Checking account details...
    [E08] Server not found - may be down

Said this for any server I tried. Anyone know a solution?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I got the game to install just fine and run. My problem is it runs like utter crap. It is very, very slow even with low quality and useing the normal installer. My machine is well above system reqs so its not that.

Beans

Hmm with a little work I get a fully installed dir from some one and was able to use the LotR launcher to get logged in but when I log into the game it will not respond to my keyboard and I can move my mouse but I can not click on anything. Is anyone else having this problem?

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by evil_urna View Post
    I got the game to install just fine and run. My problem is it runs like utter crap. It is very, very slow even with low quality and useing the normal installer. My machine is well above system reqs so its not that.
    Like most things running under WINE you need way more than the minimum requirements.
    I assume you have a high end nvidia card (or ati if you're not lucky) and lots of ram + a fast multicore processor?

Beans

OK with a little trial and error ie smashing the keyboard with my hands I have it working. For some reason hitting the print screen key will make my keyboard/mouse start working. I have to hit it every time I log in but then it work till I log out.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Gylu View Post
    OK with a little trial and error ie smashing the keyboard with my hands I have it working. For some reason hitting the print screen key will make my keyboard/mouse start working. I have to hit it every time I log in but then it work till I log out.
    Or you could just make sure the windows version in wine is set to windows 2000. Saves on damage to keyboards

Beans

Mr. Jackson, you have definitely put together a nice product. Might I suggest that instead of having three different places where one has to select LotRO or DDO, a single selection?

Sadly, I am unable to get the damn .EXE to get past your program, but I'm trying to run it without recompiling <AND> from a different HDD.

It claims,
    "err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element" followed by a Wine Game Error [205] "The game client was passed invalid command-line parameters.[205]" Chances are if I wasn't trying to be cute and use the same installation for both sides of my dual-boot, I'd be successful.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast