Thread: Backyard not a visible sub-forum from community chat (intentional)?

Beans

Backyard not a visible sub-forum from community chat (intentional)?

Hi, not sure if this is intentional (seems like it) and haven't found a post pertaining to the subject that I could find.

I've noticed that from the main forum page the Backyard is linked under the community chat forum, but from within the community chat forum it is not a visible sub-forum that one can get to.

Has this been done intentionally, or is it an oversight (I can see why it wouldn't be, just curious really as it's only a very very tiny issue)?

Thanks for any clarification.
    Last edited by 5-HT; February 6th, 2006 at 06:33 AM.

Beans

Re: Backyard not a visible sub-forum from community chat (intentional)?

Quote Originally Posted by 5-HT
    Hi, not sure if this is intentional (seems like it) and haven't found a post pertaining to the subject that I could find.

I've noticed that from the main forum page the Backyard is linked under the community chat forum, but from within the community chat forum it is not a visible sub-forum that one can get to.

Has this been done intentionally, or is it an oversight (I can see why it wouldn't be, just curious really as it's only a very very tiny issue)?

Thanks for any clarification.
    The Backyard is not included intentionally in forum functions as it has it's own rules and subject matter.
    ??? :: ubuntu is my OS soul mate
    UDSF :: Forum Policies :: Unanswered Posts :: Ruby :: Donate
    official ubuntu member
    :: ??????? :: so say we all

Beans

Re: Backyard not a visible sub-forum from community chat (intentional)?

Quote Originally Posted by kassetra
    The Backyard is not included intentionally in forum functions as it has it's own rules and subject matter.
    Thanks for the info.