Thread: Between a rock and a hard spot game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Between a rock and a hard spot game

Somewhere between a rock and a hard spot game

Post your response to get out of the impossible situation the previous poster posted. It can be anything, so I guess you need to be creative. You are allowed to bend the laws of physics and reality, if that makes you feel any better about your impossible situation.

Then you have to post an impossible situation for the next person to get themself out of. You are NOT allowed to bend the laws of physics or reality when creating the situation. Make sure you do not leave any 'holes' for the next person to reasonably escape through.

You are at a bank when a serial robber comes in to take all the money and uses you as a hostage. There is only one entrance to this bank, no windows, and all sides of the building(including the roof) are 10 feet thick.

The police want this guy off the streets for good, so they will probably shoot him if they get the chance. The robber knows he has nothing to lose, and the building is surrounded. If the police bust in, he will definitely kill you. If he tries to go outside, the police won't mind shooting you to death either to get the robber. What do you do?
    ~Do Not Be Deceived! This is a signature!~
    ~$sudolife: I don't post junk but then again, I don't update it much, either~
    AXE COP IZ DA BOMB

Beans

Re: Between a rock and a hard spot game

i pull out my .22 caliber revolver and shoot him

you are paralyzed from the waist down and sitting on a railroad track with a freight train coming straight for you! what do you do?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by #11u-max View Post
    i pull out my .22 caliber revolver and shoot him

you are paralyzed from the waist down and sitting on a railroad track with a freight train coming straight for you! what do you do?
    You whack out your Android phone, fire up bash and run:
    Code:
    ./matrix --load="wings" --reload
    Then fly away.

You are in the cinema, engrossed in the film you fail to notice the 20 stone 6ft 5 man standing next to you. After 2 minutes of him saying your in his seat and you not listening, he pulls a machete out of his pocket and places it against your neck. You have left your 9mm at home and forgot to go to your karate lessons. What do you do?
    computer-howto
    Linux is not windows
    Fluxbox & Flux menu how to
    Programming is an art. Learn it, Live it, Love it!

Beans

i use my death breath from taco-bell to melt the machette blade and then run away

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I throw applesauce in the mime's face, his only weakness. I then shove him in a box and ship him to Zambia, where he will leave me alone and make lots of friends.

You come home from the movies to find a dangerous gang waiting for you at your house. You need your hypertension meds, which are inside. Else you will die. What do you do?
    ~Do Not Be Deceived! This is a signature!~
    ~$sudolife: I don't post junk but then again, I don't update it much, either~
    AXE COP IZ DA BOMB

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

They might be a dangerous gang but they're still my mates. I say hi and invite them in.

Instead of working you surfed all day, thinking you can do the job tomorrow. But at the end of the day you meet your boss near the cafe machine and she asks you to show her what you've done.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I stop time, throw something together, and unfreeze time and show her the work I done.

Flying in your jet, there is a critical malfunction and you have to eject. you do, and are picked up by the winds and thrust into the high reaches of a category 5 hurricane.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

I grow feathers, spead my wings and glide to my destination.

Now a real nightmare scenario:
    Whatever command you type in the terminal it says "segmentation fault"