Thread: What is your favorite Gnome setup? (details and screenshots if possible)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

What is your favorite Gnome setup? (details and screenshots if possible)

Please try and leave details of your favorite Gnome setup with maybe some screenshots. Only if possible though.
    Have fun.
    Toshiba Satellite Notebook L305D - 3GB DDR2 RAM - 320GB HD - DUAL BOOT: Windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.10

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: What is your favorite Gnome setup? (details and screenshots if possible)

I eventually settled in with a vertical panel on the left. I think for any wide screen set up, a vertical panel makes the most sense, as long as the applets are designed to handle it properly, with an emphasis on icons moreso than text.

I have attached two screen shots, one from my early experiments with the vertical panel in Gnome, and another with a more mature set up (in KDE 4, mind you, but it looked a lot like this in Gnome before I switched).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Acer Aspire 5050-5554 w/ 4GB RAM upgrade. Ubuntu Aug 07 - Dec 08; Arch Linux Dec 08 - July 2011; Ubuntu again since July 2011.
    "Triclops": Home-built AMD Athlon II X2 250, 4GB RAM, Radeon 6570, 500GB HDD. Ubuntu/Windows-XP duo since Jun 2010.