Thread: Any ColdFusion/Flex developers out there?

Beans
    Hidden!

Any ColdFusion/Flex developers out there?

As the title implies, any other CF/Flex/FlexAIR developers out there? I'd like to get a grasp of how much of the community works with Adobe's amazing products (my opinion).

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Any ColdFusion/Flex developers out there?

I occasionally program in Flex. For what its worth, I'd try posting this in the Development and Programming forum where most of the programmers here hang out.

Also, while I agree with you regarding the quality of the technology, I lament the state of play for IDE support for it in Linux. I suppose I should be grateful they have some support though!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Any ColdFusion/Flex developers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by cknight View Post
    I occasionally program in Flex. For what its worth, I'd try posting this in the Development and Programming forum where most of the programmers here hang out.

Also, while I agree with you regarding the quality of the technology, I lament the state of play for IDE support for it in Linux. I suppose I should be grateful they have some support though!
    That makes perfect sense doesn't it.

Well, I was recently hired by a local Legal firm to work in ColdFusion and help in another area to tie some desktop apps back into the server (AIR, of course). It surprises me how simplistic to do things that would require the use of 3rd party libraries in PHP. Pity they use fusebox still :\