Okay, I need some help with a couple of things:

First of all, it's Lucent Winmodems. The next people on my upgrade list are on dial up still, and they have a Lucent modem in their system. Of course, I don't understand why to use a Ferrari to drive to church (they have a fairly quick, I think 64-bit system), but I have to do what I have to do.

I hear Lucents are relatively well supported under Linux, but I've never gotten one working. I have a Debian rig right now, I'm going to use it to test the Lucent modem I have, anyone know how to get it working?

Next, has anyone ever heard of a program called Powerchurch? It's a program for money management of churches and non-profit organizations. It's Windows only, so I'm looking for an alternative. Does anyone know of one?

I can always run it with Wine, I mean, it works on freaking Windows 95, it should work with Wine. I'm pretty sure Wine has implemented that much of a Windows API, haha.

One more thing:

is there a way I can make a disc that contains packages that APT can use like a repository? I have to work on one system where the owners still have dial up- I'd like to be able to download their updates and apps I want to install on their system. How can I do this?

Thanks guys, the power of the people can defeat any enemy.