Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Beans
    57

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    I suggested those games because I was not sure if the games are freeware or commercial ones.

    Here another one which clearly will be commercial (although an early version is for free): http://www.dyson-game.com/

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Beans
    1,953

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Quote Originally Posted by rettichschnidi View Post
    I suggested those games because I was not sure if the games are freeware or commercial ones.

    Here another one which clearly will be commercial (although an early version is for free): http://www.dyson-game.com/
    Thanks anyways ... don't stop suggesting

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Beans
    57

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !


  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Beans
    1,953

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Quote Originally Posted by rettichschnidi View Post
    Thanks, but this game was already on the list.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Beans
    52
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Arrow Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Ive got Heroes of Newereth beta invites! I can't get the game to work On Jaunty 64bit. It installs like a dream.. but when it comes down to finding a game it is a no go! Im talking to there people now..

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Beans
    1,953

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Quote Originally Posted by diablofatt View Post
    Ive got Heroes of Newereth beta invites! I can't get the game to work On Jaunty 64bit. It installs like a dream.. but when it comes down to finding a game it is a no go! Im talking to there people now..
    I've installed it on my 64 bit machine with Ubuntu 9.04 64 and it works perfectly.
    But something the game servers at S2 Games are down (not the login servers,the servers which host the games), therefore you cannot start or join a game.
    It usually happens between updates - it's still in closed beta and it's something to be expected.
    Try again in a few hours.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Beans
    52
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximB View Post
    I've installed it on my 64 bit machine with Ubuntu 9.04 64 and it works perfectly.
    But something the game servers at S2 Games are down (not the login servers,the servers which host the games), therefore you cannot start or join a game.
    It usually happens between updates - it's still in closed beta and it's something to be expected.
    Try again in a few hours.
    The Linux updater is screwed up from what I was told. I downloaded the new installer that was already patched. I have no problem's at all now!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Beans
    1,953

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Quote Originally Posted by diablofatt View Post
    The Linux updater is screwed up from what I was told. I downloaded the new installer that was already patched. I have no problem's at all now!

    Well, it worked for me.

    BTW the game list is always updated - so keep an eye on it.
    Last edited by MaximB; August 7th, 2009 at 06:45 AM.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Beans
    122
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Did anyone (me?) mention Penny Arcade: On the Rain-Slice Precipice of Darkness, Ep. 1 and 2?

    The game is REALLY cool, Lovecraftian, and has a neat combat system. The humor is typical Penny Arcade, and some of the jokes are great. Best of all if you buy the game you get unlimited installs on any operating system. This was really cool because I bought it for Windows, then played it on my Mac, and I am trying to get it to work on Linux (I cannot get it to install =( ), and I have had no real issues with quality.

    It's about $20 for each, I believe, but well worth it.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Beans
    1,953

    Re: List of upcoming commercial Linux games !

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericj1186 View Post
    Did anyone (me?) mention Penny Arcade: On the Rain-Slice Precipice of Darkness, Ep. 1 and 2?

    The game is REALLY cool, Lovecraftian, and has a neat combat system. The humor is typical Penny Arcade, and some of the jokes are great. Best of all if you buy the game you get unlimited installs on any operating system. This was really cool because I bought it for Windows, then played it on my Mac, and I am trying to get it to work on Linux (I cannot get it to install =( ), and I have had no real issues with quality.

    It's about $20 for each, I believe, but well worth it.
    Yeah, I also bought ep1 ... but those games where already released so they cannot be on the list

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •