Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Dragon Ball Z Fans?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Any Dragon Ball Z Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    Comedy? I mean yeah, it's pretty funny at times but...
    Yeah, comedy in the sense that it sucks. As you realize that, you get a few laughs out of it. If he didn't meant that, I would like to sign that statement.

As for Dragon Ball Z, I did watched it (or else, I couldn't be talking about it). Trunks from the future was so ******* cool. But, nah... they are rerunning it on television and I can't even stand one more second of that show. Because I tried to watch the Z for the original series, but it was nowhere near as good. Even less can be said about the GT series. Or the great majority of japanese anime... But the original Dragon Ball had a great storyline.
    Last edited by Glucklich; July 16th, 2009 at 09:04 AM.
    "There's no such thing as illegal immigrants, only illegal Governments..."

Beans

I watched from the time I was ~8 until 14. The newer stuff with the Androids kinda bored me and I got tired of waiting for new episodes of Dragon Ball GT.
    The moon will illuminate my room and soon I'm consumed by my doom.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I grew up watching dragon ball, I watched it on tv back in 97 (wow, I think im getting old). I can still remember the first time my friends and I played the game Tenkashi budokai for playstation. That was sweet!!!

Btw, it all went down with GT.
    -----------------------------------
    Happy owner of a Packard Pell EasyNote A Laptop with UBUNTU without microphone.

Beans

I stopped after Cell Saga.
    ASUS X202E - Intel Core i3 1.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Seagate HDD

Beans

I am an anime fan, and in my opinion, a classic like DBZ should be remembered fondly. Except Mystic Gohan!!! Final FLASH!!

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Benzaa View Post
    I grew up watching dragon ball, I watched it on tv back in 97 (wow, I think im getting old). I can still remember the first time my friends and I played the game Tenkashi budokai for playstation. That was sweet!!!

Btw, it all went down with GT.
    Yeah it really did go down hill with GT. GT was just so cheap, terrible storyline.. just ugh. Messed up a classic. Oh well.

Beans

Yes, GT has failed us. It was a spin off of a spin off though.

Vegeta with a stache was cool though. Makes him look more grumpy than ever before.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    Yeah it really did go down hill with GT. GT was just so cheap, terrible storyline.. just ugh. Messed up a classic. Oh well.
    gt was made by a different person than dragonball and dragonball z, witch is why it sucked so horribly.

personally i just pretend that GT never even happened.

Beans
    Hidden!

So does Toriyama. GT isn't cannon to the series, in the new Dragon Ball online game you play in a time 200 years after dragon ball z and it completely ignores the events of GT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12