Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bsnes 0.048 (Super Nintendo Emulator) released!

Beans

bsnes 0.052 (Super Nintendo Emulator) released!

I created this thread to inform Ubuntu users about an alternative to ZSNES/snes9x, since it seems not much is mentioned/known about bsnes around these parts.

For those of you who have used ZSNES in the past but have yet to try bsnes, I'd suggest giving it a whirl. While ZSNES is great, and still very much an important SNES emulator, bsnes has come a long way in a relatively short amount of time.

bsnes is, as far as I'm aware, the most accurate SNES emulator to date. Let me give you an uneducated rundown: Only three titles unplayable (each requiring special co-processors that have yet to be reverse-engineered by *anyone*), accurate sound core (snesGT and snes9x both have this I believe), save-state support for most titles, cheat code support, runs on the major three platforms (Windows/Mac/Linux).

It does require a beefy processor; Minimum Recommended CPU being a Intel Core Solo. If your processor isn't up to snuff, ZSNES is still a great alternative. Keep an eye out for bsnes though as the emulator is very much under active development, and optimizations will push the CPU requirements down even further.

From byuu's Homepage:
    Starting with this release, I wish to take bsnes in a new direction. It has always excelled in accuracy, as the only SNES emulator to offer a full 100% compatibility rate with all known commercial software. But over the years, it has also gained an impressive array of features and enhancements not found anywhere else. It is also the only actively developed SNES emulator with rapid, periodic releases. Its only achilles heel is the steep system requirements, which is quickly being overcome by aggressive new optimizations and steadily-increasing hardware speeds.

In an effort to make bsnes even more accessible to everyone, starting with this release, bsnes is now fully open source software, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. I would like to work toward positioning bsnes as a truly general use emulator, and would welcome any help with this.

Specifically, I am looking for an interested Debian maintainer to package bsnes for Linux users; as well as for anyone interested in helping to optimize and improve bsnes as a whole. It also seems that many still do not know about bsnes, I'd appreciate advice and help on spreading the word. Please leave a message on my forum if you are interested.

I would also welcome and support any forks that target specific areas: a speed-oriented version, a tool-assisted speedrun version, netplay bindings, and so on. As part of this targeting, I've also released a custom debugger-enabled version, which trades a bit of speed in turn for best-in-class debugging capabilities.

Please check back here over the following few days, I'll be writing up documentation explaining all of the various unique features of bsnes, as well as detailed compilation instructions for programmers.
    Changelog:

* corrected a small bug in HDMA processing; fixes College Football '97 flickering
    * corrected ROMBR and PBR SuperFX register masking; fixes Voxel demo [MooglyGuy]
    * DSP-4 driver AI bug fixed [Jonas Quinn]
    * added save state support to the S-DD1, S-RTC, DSP-1, DSP-2 and ST-0010 co-processors
    * fixed a freeze issue when the S-SMP encounters STOP and SLEEP opcodes
    * Cx4 save states no longer need floating-point values, and are thus fully portable now
    * added new custom file loading dialog; allows non-modal usage, screenshot previews and ROM info summary, among many other benefits
    * added support for IPS soft-patching
    * added blargg's File_Extractor library
    * added support for archives compressed using 7-zip, RAR and BZip2; which is in addition to existing support for Gzip, ZIP and JMA
    * state manager now properly updates the timestamp column on saves [FitzRoy]
    * added OpenGL renderer to OS X port
    * fixed system beep issue with keyboard input on OS X port
    * fixed menubar visibility issue on OS X port
    * fixed a Display handle leak on Linux port [snzzbk]
    * X-video driver now releases SHM memory properly upon exit [emon]
    * fixed Direct3D rendering issue that was blurring video on some cards [Fes]
    * enhanced window positioning code for all platforms
    * debugger is now GUI-driven instead of via command-line
    * memory hex editor is now fully usable
    * added PPU video RAM viewer to debugger
    * added S-CPU and S-SMP tracing capabilities to debugger
    * Qt version upgraded to 4.5.2, and compiled with optimizations enabled; runs faster but makes the binary slightly larger
    * too many code cleanups to list

EDIT: the user manual is now up. Please have a look, perhaps there are features there which you weren't aware of
    Download here:
    http://www.byuu.org/

EDIT: Edited original post to reflect current status.
    Last edited by dfreer; September 29th, 2009 at 07:17 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: bsnes 0.048 (Super Nintendo Emulator) released!

the 'blank file browser window' bug still persists... 64-bit folks have to run the game directly, ie. bsnes ./rudra.smc, not from the file open menu.

Beans

I cannot reproduce this bug on my system, 64-bit Xubuntu 9.04. I have triple-checked my file loading code, src/ui_qt/utility/cartridge.cpp:
    Code:
      QString filename = QFileDialog::getOpenFileName(0,
        "Load Cartridge",
        (config.path.rom != "" ? config.path.rom : config.path.current),
        "SNES images (*.smc *.sfc *.swc *.fig *.bs *.st"
        #if defined(GZIP_SUPPORT)
        " *.zip *.gz"
        #endif
        #if defined(JMA_SUPPORT)
        " *.jma"
        #endif
        ");;"
        "All files (*)"
      );
    I would appreciate if someone who is experiencing this error could assist in debugging it.

EDIT: new info on my forum. It's (most likely) not a bug on bsnes' side.

System -> Preferences -> Qt4 Settings, Select GUI Style choose Plastique.
    If you guys could please confirm the version of QGtkStyle in use ... I was told by the Qt developer who made QGtkStyle that this was a known bug in v4.4, and indeed I experienced it back then as well. I don't see this bug in Xubuntu, so perhaps mainline Ubuntu is still using the outdated version of QGtkStyle?

If you guys do have QGtkStyle v4.5, I'll try and get in contact with the theme maintainer about this.

One last workaround would be to manually specify a ROM path (settings->config->paths) so that it doesn't default you to "". That should take care of it as well.
    Last edited by byuu; July 14th, 2009 at 01:06 AM.

Beans

Minimum 2.0 GHz dual core processor for SNES games? I only have a 1.87GHz dual core...

I'll take a look when I get a proper computer...lol.

Beans

Okay, the file dialog issue has been resolved:
    http://code.google.com/p/qgtkstyle/issues/detail?id=85
    It will be fixed in the next official version of Qt. The workaround for now is to edit src/ui_qt/utility/cartridge.cpp. Replace the first function with this one:

Code:
    string Utility::selectCartridge() {
      audio.clear();
      application.timer->stop();
      QString filename = QFileDialog::getOpenFileName(0,
        "Load Cartridge",
        utf8() << (config.path.rom != "" ? config.path.rom : config.path.current),
        "SNES images (*.smc *.sfc *.swc *.fig *.bs *.st"
        #if defined(GZIP_SUPPORT)
        " *.zip *.gz"
        #endif
        #if defined(JMA_SUPPORT)
        " *.jma"
        #endif
        ");;"
        "All files (*)"
      );
      application.timer->start(0);

string name = filename.toUtf8().constData();
      if(strlen(name) > 0) config.path.current = basepath(name);
      return name;
    }
    Or you can wait for v049 ... perhaps this weekend or next

Many thanks to the QGtkStyle author, jensbw, for both fixing this as well as coming up with a workaround for bsnes!

Minimum 2.0 GHz dual core processor for SNES games? I only have a 1.87GHz dual core...
    The minimum specs are intentionally set higher than required, to ensure all games always run at full speed. 1.87GHz should be more than enough. I get 160-190fps at 3GHz. It also only uses / needs one core.

The slowest processor you can get fullspeed on right now is an AMD Athlon or Sempron 2600+.

As a Linux user, be sure to change your video driver to either OpenGL or X-Video, as the default SDL driver is notoriously slow.
    Last edited by byuu; July 21st, 2009 at 07:41 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Maybe I'm dumb, but how exactly do I install this? Running make only gives me:
    Code:
    nevon@loltop:~/Desktop/src$ make
    rcc ui_qt/resource/resource.qrc -o ui_qt/resource/resource.rcc
    make: rcc: Command not found
    make: *** [ui_qt/resource/resource.rcc] Error 127

Beans

You have to install qt4-qmake, libqt4-dev, and build-essential

@ mister_playboy: bsnes is quite different from others emulators, as it focuses on accuracy, hence higher system requirements

Beans

how exactly do I install this?
    On a related tangent, are there any reputable maintainers here who would be willing to add bsnes to the official Debian and/or Ubuntu repos? We can discuss a license that will be compatible with that. If so, please catch me on irc.freenode.net.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by byuu View Post
    On a related tangent, are there any reputable maintainers here who would be willing to add bsnes to the official Debian and/or Ubuntu repos? We can discuss a license that will be compatible with that. If so, please catch me on irc.freenode.net.
    Probably best to make the request on Launchpad.
    Devs and maintainers don't really read the gaming forum.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by tukuyomi View Post
    You have to install qt4-qmake, libqt4-dev, and build-essential

@ mister_playboy: bsnes is quite different from others emulators, as it focuses on accuracy, hence higher system requirements
    Okay... when I try to build it, I get this pile of errors :

Code:
    mister7playboy@VGN-NR430E:~/Desktop/src$ make
    rcc ui_qt/resource/resource.qrc -o ui_qt/resource/resource.rcc
    moc -f ui_qt/application/application.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/application/application.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/base/about.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/base/about.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/base/htmlviewer.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/base/htmlviewer.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/base/loader.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/base/loader.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/base/main.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/base/main.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/advanced.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/advanced.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/audio.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/audio.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/input.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/input.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/paths.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/paths.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/settings.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/settings.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/utility/inputcapture.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/utility/inputcapture.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/settings/video.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/settings/video.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/tools/cheateditor.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/tools/cheateditor.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/tools/statemanager.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/tools/statemanager.moc
    moc -f ui_qt/tools/tools.moc.hpp -o ui_qt/tools/tools.moc
    g++ -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -Ilib `pkg-config --cflags QtCore QtGui` -c ui_qt/main.cpp -o obj/main.o
    gcc -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -static -Ilib -c lib/libco/libco.c -o obj/libco.o
    g++ -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -Ilib -DVIDEO_GLX -DVIDEO_XV -DVIDEO_SDL -DVIDEO_QTIMAGE -DAUDIO_ALSA -DAUDIO_OPENAL -DAUDIO_OSS -DAUDIO_PULSEAUDIO -DAUDIO_AO -DINPUT_SDL -DINPUT_X `sdl-config --cflags` `pkg-config --cflags QtCore QtGui` -c lib/ruby/ruby.cpp -o obj/ruby.o
    /bin/sh: sdl-config: not found
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:64,
                     from lib/ruby/ruby.cpp:4:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:3:31: error: X11/extensions/Xv.h: No such file or directory
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:4:34: error: X11/extensions/Xvlib.h: No such file or directory
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:6:21: error: SDL/SDL.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:101,
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:6:19: error: ao/ao.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:109,
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:11:21: error: AL/al.h: No such file or directory
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:12:22: error: AL/alc.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:117,
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:6:26: error: pulse/simple.h: No such file or directory
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:7:25: error: pulse/error.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:64,
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SDL_Surface’ with no type
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:13: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoSDL::resize(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:48: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:48: error: ‘SDL_FreeSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:49: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:50: error: ‘SDL_SWSURFACE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:52: error: ‘SDL_CreateRGBSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pVideoSDL::lock(uint32_t*&, unsigned int&, unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:60: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:60: error: ‘SDL_MUSTLOCK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:60: error: ‘SDL_LockSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:61: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoSDL::unlock()’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:66: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:66: error: ‘SDL_MUSTLOCK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:66: error: ‘SDL_UnlockSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoSDL::clear()’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:70: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:70: error: ‘SDL_MUSTLOCK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:70: error: ‘SDL_LockSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:72: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:75: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:75: error: ‘SDL_MUSTLOCK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:75: error: ‘SDL_UnlockSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoSDL::refresh()’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:83: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:83: error: ‘SDL_MUSTLOCK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:83: error: ‘SDL_LockSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:85: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:88: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:88: error: ‘SDL_MUSTLOCK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:88: error: ‘SDL_UnlockSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:93: error: ‘SDL_Rect’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:93: error: expected `;' before ‘src’
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:95: error: ‘src’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:100: error: ‘dest’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:105: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:105: error: ‘screen’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:105: error: ‘SDL_SoftStretch’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:106: error: ‘SDL_UpdateRect’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pVideoSDL::init()’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:116: error: ‘SDL_INIT_VIDEO’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:116: error: ‘SDL_InitSubSystem’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:117: error: ‘screen’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:117: error: ‘SDL_HWSURFACE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:117: error: ‘SDL_SetVideoMode’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:119: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoSDL::term()’:
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:129: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:129: error: ‘SDL_FreeSurface’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:130: error: ‘SDL_INIT_VIDEO’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/sdl.cpp:130: error: ‘SDL_QuitSubSystem’ was not declared in this scope
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:72,
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: At global scope:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:7: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:37: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘XvImage’ with no type
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:37: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pVideoXv::set(const nall::string&, const nall::any&)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:75: error: ‘XvSetPortAttribute’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::refresh()’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:131: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:134: error: ‘XvShmPutImage’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pVideoXv::init()’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:147: error: ‘XvAdaptorInfo’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:147: error: ‘adaptor_info’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:149: error: ‘XvQueryAdaptors’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:153: error: ‘XvInputMask’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:154: error: ‘XvImageMask’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:161: error: ‘XvFreeAdaptorInfo’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:203: error: ‘XvSetPortAttribute’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:208: error: ‘XvImageFormatValues’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:208: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:208: error: ‘XvListImageFormats’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:211: error: ‘XvRGB’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:219: error: ‘XvRGB’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:227: error: ‘XvRGB’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:235: error: ‘XvRGB’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:243: error: ‘XvYUV’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:243: error: ‘XvPacked’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:255: error: ‘XvYUV’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:255: error: ‘XvPacked’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:272: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:272: error: ‘XvShmCreateImage’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:273: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:278: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:279: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::render_rgb32(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:315: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::render_rgb24(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:326: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::render_rgb16(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:343: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::render_rgb15(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:358: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::render_yuy2(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:373: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pVideoXv::render_uyvy(unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    lib/ruby/video/xv.cpp:396: error: ‘struct ruby::pVideoXv::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘image’
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:101,
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp: At global scope:
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:13: error: ‘ao_sample_format’ does not name a type
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ao_device’ with no type
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:14: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pAudioAO::set(const nall::string&, const nall::any&)’:
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:33: error: ‘audio_device’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pAudioAO::sample(uint16_t, uint16_t)’:
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:42: error: ‘audio_device’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:42: error: ‘ao_play’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pAudioAO::init()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:51: error: ‘ao_default_driver_id’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:54: error: ‘driver_format’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:57: error: ‘AO_FMT_LITTLE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:59: error: ‘ao_option’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:59: error: ‘options’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:60: error: ‘ao_info’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:60: error: ‘di’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:60: error: ‘ao_driver_info’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:63: error: ‘ao_append_option’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:66: error: ‘audio_device’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:66: error: ‘ao_open_live’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pAudioAO::term()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:73: error: ‘audio_device’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:74: error: ‘ao_close’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp: In constructor ‘ruby::pAudioAO::pAudioAO()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:80: error: ‘audio_device’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/ao.cpp:81: error: ‘ao_initialize’ was not declared in this scope
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:109,
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp: At global scope:
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:20: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALCdevice’ with no type
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:20: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:21: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALCcontext’ with no type
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:21: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:22: error: ‘ALuint’ does not name a type
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:23: error: ‘ALenum’ does not name a type
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pAudioOpenAL::sample(uint16_t, uint16_t)’:
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:80: error: ‘ALuint’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:80: error: expected `;' before ‘albuffer’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:83: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:83: error: ‘AL_BUFFERS_PROCESSED’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:83: error: ‘alGetSourcei’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:85: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:85: error: ‘albuffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:85: error: ‘alSourceUnqueueBuffers’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:86: error: ‘alDeleteBuffers’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:94: error: ‘albuffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:94: error: ‘alGenBuffers’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:95: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘format’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:95: error: ‘alBufferData’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:96: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:96: error: ‘alSourceQueueBuffers’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:100: error: ‘ALint’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:100: error: expected `;' before ‘playing’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:101: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:101: error: ‘AL_SOURCE_STATE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:101: error: ‘playing’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:101: error: ‘alGetSourcei’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:102: error: ‘AL_PLAYING’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:102: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:102: error: ‘alSourcePlay’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pAudioOpenAL::init()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:120: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:120: error: ‘alcOpenDevice’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:121: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘context’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:121: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:121: error: ‘alcCreateContext’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:122: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘context’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:122: error: ‘alcMakeContextCurrent’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:123: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:123: error: ‘alGenSources’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:133: error: ‘AL_POSITION’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:133: error: ‘alListener3f’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:134: error: ‘AL_VELOCITY’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:135: error: ‘ALfloat’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:135: error: expected `;' before ‘listener_orientation’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:136: error: ‘AL_ORIENTATION’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:136: error: ‘listener_orientation’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:136: error: ‘alListenerfv’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pAudioOpenAL::term()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:151: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:151: error: ‘alIsSource’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:151: error: ‘AL_TRUE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:153: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:153: error: ‘AL_SOURCE_STATE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:153: error: ‘alGetSourcei’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:154: error: ‘AL_PLAYING’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:155: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:155: error: ‘alSourceStop’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:157: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:157: error: ‘AL_BUFFERS_QUEUED’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:159: error: ‘ALuint’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:159: error: expected `;' before ‘albuffer’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:160: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:160: error: ‘albuffer’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:160: error: ‘alSourceUnqueueBuffers’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:161: error: ‘alDeleteBuffers’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:166: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:166: error: ‘alDeleteSources’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:167: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:170: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘context’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:171: error: ‘alcMakeContextCurrent’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:172: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘context’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:172: error: ‘alcDestroyContext’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:173: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘context’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:176: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:177: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:177: error: ‘alcCloseDevice’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:178: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp: In constructor ‘ruby::pAudioOpenAL::pAudioOpenAL()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:188: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘source’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:189: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:190: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘context’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:191: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioOpenAL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘format’
    lib/ruby/audio/openal.cpp:191: error: ‘AL_FORMAT_STEREO16’ was not declared in this scope
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:117,
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp: At global scope:
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘pa_simple’ with no type
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:14: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:15: error: ‘pa_sample_spec’ does not name a type
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::set(const nall::string&, const nall::any&)’:
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:40: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::sample(uint16_t, uint16_t)’:
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:48: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:53: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:53: error: ‘pa_simple_write’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::init()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:64: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘spec’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:64: error: ‘PA_SAMPLE_S16LE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:65: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘spec’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:66: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘spec’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:69: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:72: error: ‘PA_STREAM_PLAYBACK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:75: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘spec’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:79: error: ‘pa_simple_new’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:80: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:81: error: ‘pa_strerror’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::term()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:91: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:93: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:93: error: ‘pa_simple_flush’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:94: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:94: error: ‘pa_simple_free’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:95: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp: In constructor ‘ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::pAudioPulseAudio()’:
    lib/ruby/audio/pulseaudio.cpp:105: error: ‘struct ruby::pAudioPulseAudio::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘handle’
    In file included from lib/ruby/ruby_impl.cpp:153,
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp: At global scope:
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:21: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SDL_Joystick’ with no type
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:21: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pInputSDL::poll(int16_t*)’:
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:152: error: ‘SDL_JoystickUpdate’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:154: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:158: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:158: error: ‘SDL_JoystickNumHats’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:160: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:160: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetHat’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:161: error: ‘SDL_HAT_UP’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:162: error: ‘SDL_HAT_RIGHT’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:163: error: ‘SDL_HAT_DOWN’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:164: error: ‘SDL_HAT_LEFT’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:168: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:168: error: ‘SDL_JoystickNumAxes’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:170: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:170: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetAxis’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:175: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:175: error: ‘SDL_JoystickGetButton’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘bool ruby::pInputSDL::init()’:
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:184: error: ‘SDL_INIT_JOYSTICK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:184: error: ‘SDL_InitSubSystem’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:185: error: ‘SDL_IGNORE’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:185: error: ‘SDL_JoystickEventState’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:211: error: ‘SDL_NumJoysticks’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:212: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:212: error: ‘SDL_JoystickOpen’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp: In member function ‘void ruby::pInputSDL::term()’:
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:222: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:222: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:222: error: ‘SDL_JoystickClose’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:223: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:226: error: ‘SDL_INIT_JOYSTICK’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:226: error: ‘SDL_QuitSubSystem’ was not declared in this scope
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp: In constructor ‘ruby::pInputSDL::pInputSDL()’:
    lib/ruby/input/sdl.cpp:230: error: ‘struct ruby::pInputSDL::<anonymous>’ has no member named ‘gamepad’
    make: *** [obj/ruby.o] Error 1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast