Thread: My new HTC Magic.

Beans

My new HTC Magic.

Hi all. I'm writing this with my new 'Android' based, HTC Magic phone and I must say that I'm loving it. There are some quirks here and there that 'Google' must sort out, mainly some of the applications but with the 1.5 'cupcake' it really feels like it's getting there and I must say that I'm in love with 'Android market'

Ohh and the default 'Android' is beutiful, screenshots of it doesn't do it justice.
    Try the beautiful Enlightenment17 distro OzOS. | Easy way to install Enlightenment17 from CVS.
    Thanks Rui Pai for all you work intergrating this beautiful Desktop Shell with Ubuntu.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Re: My new HTC Magic.

I'm jealous; until Android, there really wasn't a smart phone that interested me. I foresee an expensive toy in my future.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I was going to buy a Magic but then I heard about HTC Hero

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Word bring the hero or get out the game... shoot, com'in all up in here talkin that trash
    Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position - Mahatma Gandhi

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by hanzomon4 View Post
    Word bring the hero or get out the game... shoot, com'in all up in here talkin that trash

LOL....that was awesome! And the smiley...icing.
    My Ubuntu Blog
    My Android Blog

Beans

I'll buy an Android based PDA (or anything that looks good and isn't a fully closed off system), but I'll be damned if I ever sign another phone contract in the US ever again.