Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kate Beckinsale in the "Underworld" Movies

Beans

Re: Kate Beckinsale in the "Underworld" Movies

Quote Originally Posted by mr-woof View Post
    Yep she's fit alright, I still think the girl from transformers is better
    I don't find that girl attractive at all.

Well "at all" is a bit strong, I wouldn't say no.

She looks "fake".

wojox is offline I Ubuntu, Therefore, I Am
    Beans

Kate Beckinsale in Click with Adam Sandler. She plays a great little house wife too.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by billgoldberg View Post
    I don't find that girl attractive at all.

Well "at all" is a bit strong, I wouldn't say no.

She looks "fake".
    Meh, btw I mentioned her earlier as Megan Fox, but how can someone not think she's gorgeous haha, just her hair color/eye color combination is sexy. Blue eyes and black hair (or dark brown) is a hot mix. I saw the second Transformers last night and Isabel Lucas isn't bad looking either but damn, that girl is like deathly skinny.
    Last edited by kc3; June 27th, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
    Intel Dual Core E5300 2.66GHz, 4GB DDR2 PC6400, 60GB OCZ Agility Solid State System Drive, 150GB 10,000RPM HDD, 750GB 7,200RPM HDD, XFX GeForce 8800GT Alpha Dog, XION Solaris Case and 20" Dell Monitor, Slackware13 64 Bit

Beans

The Underworld series are alright movies, I could care less about Kate Beckinsale though. First movie was the best, it didn't really need a sequel that much.
    Desktop 1: Asus A8N-E | AMD Athlon +3200 | 2 GB Ram | Geforce 8500 | Windows XP
    Desktop 2: Soyo-KT600 | AMD Athlon +2600 | 768 MB Ram | Geforce 5200 | Ubuntu 10.04
    Netbook: Asus 1001P, Arch Linux

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by JECHO View Post
    Is it just me or is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Especially the character she plays in the underworld collection. And its not just that she wears skin tight leathers throughout the movie, her character is gorgeous, confident, and just flat out perfect.

I have watched Underworld 1-3 everyday for the past 4 days straight (I get bored at work - I work the night shift haha).

The storyline of the films is excellent too, if you haven't seen any of them I highly recommend them to you. If you do not agree with me that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful women in the world (if not the most) then there must be something wrong with you!

PS: Ubuntu rules.
    You are not alone. Kate is "da bomb." She is definitely one of the best looking actresses alive today. I'll go further than that -- she is one of the best looking women in the world.

I've been a fan of her before she ever hit it big in Hollywood (she was in a lot of English movies prior to that). No, I am not English, but I just happened to catch some of her British flicks back in the 90's.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I watched all 3 Underworld movies in an Underworldathon round my mate's house, and I didn't realize that the bird in the last one isn't the same one who's in 1 and 2. I had to be told!

Still, I wouldn't kick either of them out of my coffin. That shiny catsuit Kate wears is lovely.
    "All people are scum. No matter what they look like." ~ Spider Jerusalem, Transmetropolitan #4

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by JECHO View Post
    Is it just me or is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Especially the character she plays in the underworld collection. And its not just that she wears skin tight leathers throughout the movie, her character is gorgeous, confident, and just flat out perfect.

I have watched Underworld 1-3 everyday for the past 4 days straight (I get bored at work - I work the night shift haha).

The storyline of the films is excellent too, if you haven't seen any of them I highly recommend them to you. If you do not agree with me that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful women in the world (if not the most) then there must be something wrong with you!

PS: Ubuntu rules.
    The films were pants, generic Hollywood plod fodder, with some eyecandy and explosions thrown in to distract you from the non-existant story, 1D cliched characterisations, and awful dialogue.

And yes, Ubuntu is very good.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

haha I'm impressed guys... I totally thought this thread would get lost in the bunch after only about 2 maybe 3 responses. Nice work keeping it alive!

In response to anyone who says that Kate Beckinsale is NOT one of the most beautiful women in show business (if not the world)... Are you guys sure you are straight?

Is response to the Megan Fox comments.... Ew. I'm not interested in women who say that they were born with a ***** (whether its a joke or not).

Let me remind you who this thread is about (for those of you who are unfamiliar with Kate Beckinsale):

Ubuntu user #26034

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 Wily Werewolf

There is no point comparing Kate Beckinsale and Megan Fox. I think as an actress Megan Fox is too young now. Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood, Kristen Stewart and a whole other bunch of youngsters are way ahead in talent and beauty compared to her. And also, her tattoos are so cliched and old. Do something new, maybe get a sex change operation, just to be a rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by koshatnik View Post
    The films were pants, generic Hollywood plod fodder, with some eyecandy and explosions thrown in to distract you from the non-existant story, 1D cliched characterisations, and awful dialogue.
    What the hell do you go to movies for, Intellectual enlightenment?
    I would prefer explosions, special effects, hot babes in leather and every other "flawed" ideals any day over retarded literature by useless nutjobs who end up putting head in oven and whatnot. If its not extravagant, its not entertainment.

and...
    Ubuntu is sexier than Kate Beckinsale.
    Last edited by neo_1in; June 28th, 2009 at 05:06 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123