SixA will work on PS3 soon!
But I NEED your help on this...
If you have a PS3:
1. Load Ubuntu *IN* the PS3
2. Open a browser in http://falktx.xtreemhost.com/, go inside outro folder and download the file bluez_4.41-special.tar.gz
3. Extract it somewhere
4. Open a terminal and change ("cd") to that directory
5. Be sure to have the sources repositories enabled in Synaptic (or other package manager)
6. Execute this in the terminal (which is "cd" to bluez package):
7. In your home folder there will be a new file "new-hidd".
sudo apt-get build-dep bluez
./configure --prefix=/opt/bluez --enable-hidd
sudo make install
cp /opt/bluez/bin/hidd $HOME/new-hidd
sudo rm -r /opt/bluez
Compress it to gz, tar or whatever
8. Upload it here in the Ubuntu forums.
I will then make the necessary arrangements to make SixA fully working on PS3.
See ya soon!