Update: (changelog) :
The new (development/unstable) package is now on the repo (called "qtsixa" instead of "qt-sixa". It will appear in the menu as "QtSixA (DEV)"
qtsixa (0.5.0-dev_falktx1) unstable
* New package name (qtsixa instead of qt-sixa)
* New GUI layout (not finished yet)
sixad (0.5-falktx0) unstable
* Merged sixpair into sixad package
* Stop launching hcid before sixad (was needed for SDP, but SDP is now included in sixad)
* Drop bluez-sixa package (no longer needed)
* Preparations for RPM Linuxes (Fedora, OpenSUSE, etc)
* Fixed LED # increase issue
I WARN YOU - see it but don't touch it... It's just to give you guys an idea of what I've been working on recently
And, due to the rewrite, we don't need the old bluez-sixa (hcid/hidd-six/libluetooth2) anymore. This will cause "Start old modules" to fail, which is on purpose.
The new GUI will not have an option to start old modules. If Sixaxis doesn't automatically connects, use the force menu option
Thanks aatu_kanifani for the profile. I'll add it on the next update
And the bug when creating a profile - it's caused by using a old PyQt version (which makes unreadable files). Maybe there's a PyQt repo for jaunty, I'll look for it