Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sega

Beans

Re: Sega

Quote Originally Posted by ZarathustraDK View Post
    "Nights into dreams" was and is my all-time favorite on the Saturn, that was a brilliant game (and here I am playing WoW on Ubuntu, shame on me).
    I've always wanted to play that game, but never had a Saturn!
    Word.
    More Word.
    Maximum Wordage.

pwnst*r is offline Gee! These Aren't Roasted!
    Beans
    Hidden!

i remember buying a Saturn when it came out because i was awed by playing Virtua Fighter at my friend's house. but, shortly after that, i got to play the playstation and promptly returned the saturn (boy was that thing expensive)

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by liamnixon View Post
    I've always wanted to play that game, but never had a Saturn!
    This or this?

(I use arch so I'm not sure if those are in your repository.)
    Are you a trumpet player?
    'On vacation for the week. In Yosemite National Park. A sign on the road said, “Speeding kills bears.” And all I can think is, “Who let them drive in the first place?"' -Stephan Pastis

Beans

I loved Shenmue. It was developed by Sega, and released for the Dreamcast. They released a sequel for the Xbox, which didn't have a real ending. I've been waiting for 7 years, or so for the sequel to it, but the series seems to be dead. How can they just leave me hanging like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer J. Simpson
    "Dinner is the perfect break between work, and drunk."

pwnst*r is offline Gee! These Aren't Roasted!
    Beans
    Hidden!

i agree, Shenmue was great.

also,

Ferrari F355!
    Last edited by pwnst*r; June 1st, 2009 at 07:21 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Imo the DSi is a ripoff. The DSi store's never gonna be anywhere near Xbox Live and PSN, and the webcams are pretty pointless. Not only that they're charging you $40 for taking out the GBA slot.
    ndrw.me | Twitter
    Ubuntu + Vista | Dell Vostro 1500 | C2D 1.4GHz | 2GB | 120GB | nVidia 8400m GS

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

I've loved every game console that Sega has released from the very first Sega Master System console. Saturn and Dreamcast were quality consoles that were just overshadowed by the Sony PlayStation hype.

Has anyone checked out nullDC? It's probably the best Dreamcast emulator available. I think it only runs on Windows, though.

Toy Commander was an awesome game, too.
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss

Beans

Angry Re: Sega

I'm sorry, I don't like the way SEGA is working lately. They have very good franchises, but even expending a lot of money they don't produce good games. Their quality tests are nothing special, and the gameplay / game design is far from good. They don't have a really good breaking game, and they are not giving users innovative experiences, just following the industry. I'm sorry, but I don't like the way SEGA is working lately.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Master View Post
    This or this?

(I use arch so I'm not sure if those are in your repository.)
    Yabause is, but I didn't see the other. I switched back to Ubuntu because I kept breaking Slackware (I'm absent-minded).
    Word.
    More Word.
    Maximum Wordage.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

I can't say it's all bad. Sonic Rush is an absolute blast! I'd love to see a console Sonic follow in it's footsteps, create a 2D / Pseudo 3D platformer focusing on speed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast