Hey guys I hope I can get some help with this stuff.

I am still learning as I have maybe a total of maybe 100 hours flying time with ubuntu LOL.

So to first explain my situation I have two issues.

The first one is about sharing media with my xbox. I was given a link to a post that has all the instructions on how to do this

(http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=848144)

but I am stuck at the configuration part, it wants to know the folder I am sharing my files from. The directory I wanted to share from is my Videos folder in my home user directory. So I used this as the path (/home/user/videos) but this is incorrect. I tried to find my HD in the mnt folder but Ubuntu must mount things differently that what I know of. Sorry for the long explanation on this one I bet someone can help me pretty fast on this very Newbish question and I thank you in advance.

Now for the second issue I am having.

I would like to use GmailFS, I have used synaptic to install the GmailFS package and a FUSE package. (I don't even know if it is the correct package either) Currently all the information I have found on this subject is from this wiki here:

(https://wiki.edubuntu.org/GmailFS)

Also the developers website which doesn't have much info at all.

Beyond that I don't know what to do I just found the wiki so I have not used it.

To anyone that knows if it is correct, if at all possible could you either reply with what to do, or possibly edit the wiki for me and others as it is unfinished. Although it is for edubuntu it should be the same right? Also it only basically shows how to install the app. So it might at least help me select the correct packages to install but their is not much beyond that, just a little on setup is all.

I have had a VERY hard time finding information on GmailFS maybe that is because there is a better or easier free way to easily store data online. Preferably one with a large storage capacity like Gmail and its 7+ GB growing everyday. If so I am unaware !please! Educate me.

Once I have these two things done I will have finally completely have untangled myself from the Micro$oft'$ web of death on my notebook thanks to ubuntu 9.04 the first Ubuntu Distro that Easily recolonizes all my hardware without me having to do it manually (which would required more knowledge on ubuntu an linux in general than I do) I have O'Reilly's Linux in a Nutshell but I haven't cracked open that thousand page book yet I believe its the second edition so its out of date anyway and I'm not exactly a book learner LOL (maybe thats why i am so dumb in general LOL).

In all I want to say sorry for the long post and I want to thank anyone that even reads this and I really hope someone can help me out on these. I know someone will you guys here never let me down.