Thread: Cairo-Dock v2.

Beans

Cairo-Dock v2.

Hi all.

I just recently switched to 'Cairo-Dock v2' downloaded and installed from the official repository.

I wanted to use my old 'Cairo-Dock v1' theme but I can't seem to get it quite the same. I have configured it to place itself at the bottom of the screen and 2% down so that the border under my icons doesn't show, this worked like a charm with 'version 1' but 'version 2' wont go down below 0%.

Is there a way to get around this?

/Thanks.
    Try the beautiful Enlightenment17 distro OzOS. | Easy way to install Enlightenment17 from CVS.
    Thanks Rui Pai for all you work intergrating this beautiful Desktop Shell with Ubuntu.

Beans

Re: Cairo-Dock v2.

I don't think you can place the dock out of the screen.
    what if you set the y offset to -4 pixels for instance ?

Beans

Re: Cairo-Dock v2.

That is what I have already tried. With 'version 1' I could lower the y-offset and "hide" the bottom but with 'version 2' if I go beneath 0 nothing happens.

Thiss might be some kind of bug though cause the configuration dialog allows me to lower it with down to '-30' but as I said nothing happens when choosing anything below '0'.
    Try the beautiful Enlightenment17 distro OzOS. | Easy way to install Enlightenment17 from CVS.
    Thanks Rui Pai for all you work intergrating this beautiful Desktop Shell with Ubuntu.