Thread: Sonana crashes when choosing cover art

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Sonana crashes when choosing cover art

Well thats pretty much it, sonata can fetch just fine the cover art of my cd's, but when he chooses wrong, and i try to pick it myself, it completely crashes when loading the pictures. I notice it just happends when trying to load pictures (if there are just 2 pictures or none, it doesn't hang) especially when there are a lot of them.

So far i have only come up with 1 guy over the internet that posted a bug report about it but nothing else. Some1 said to him something about pixmaps and that maybe is a gtk problem. My question will be, how do i find out? How can i know if it is a bug? Or how to get any console output of an error (because the console doesn't show anything when loading album art).

I also tried the sonata downloaded from the website (last version). Any1 else with the same problem? something tells me that this might just me
    - In a world without walls and fences... who needs Windows and Gates? -
    - In the box it said "Require Windows VISTA or better... so I installed Linux -
    - Software is like sex... it's better when it's free -

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Sonana crashes when choosing cover art

I hate to do this... but no1 has any idea what i should look for? Even a pointing direction will be fine. I really don't know what else to do.
    - In a world without walls and fences... who needs Windows and Gates? -
    - In the box it said "Require Windows VISTA or better... so I installed Linux -
    - Software is like sex... it's better when it's free -