Thread: Reinstall Qt

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Exclamation Reinstall Qt

Hi

After doing a manual install of a program (beidgui), I had some problems running other apps. VirtualBox, Skype, VLC, ...
    Uninstalling the program didn't solve the problem. I get these errors when trying to run the programs:

VirtualBox: supR3HardenedMainGetTrustedMain: dlopen("/usr/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox.so",) failed: /usr/lib/libQtNetwork.so.4: undefined symbol: _ZN14QObjectPrivate15checkWindowRoleEv

skype: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libQtNetwork.so.4: undefined symbol: _ZN14QObjectPrivate15checkWindowRoleEv

Also the default interface of VLC isn't like normal anymore. I've searched on the errors for hours and none of the suggested solutions seem to fix any of the problems. I think it has something to do with a binary file of Qt, so a solution may be reinstalling Qt. If someone has another solution, please let me know, all help is welcome.
    I don't know much about Qt, but is it possible to completely remove Qt and reinstall it? And if it is, please tell me how to.

Sorry for my bad English.
    Thanks in advance.

Beans

Re: Reinstall Qt

Hi,

I have the exact same problem.
    I hope there is a solution for this problem.

Best regards,
    Jeroen