Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starting my own business!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Starting my own business!

Pretty good site! Might buy from it in the hopefully near future.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Quote Originally Posted by xuCGC002 View Post
    Pretty good site! Might buy from it in the hopefully near future.
    Thanks! Im still piecing together the store and other parts of the site. But was officially open on May 1st, and trying to tie up other loose ends. Been trying to stay busy, but not over do it lol.
    I would like to thank all great folks here for the help, and knowledge I got here
    Relax mate,You're not using windows now (and the nightmares are over!)-- WatchingThePain

Talking Re: Starting my own business!

It's a very good website!

It's a shame that I live in Great Britain, although there could be some JavaScript/HTML currency converters kicking around?

Once again, very good site!

Beans
    Distro

Currently shipping to only the US Does anyone know of good shipping companys so I can start fiqureing out how to ship to the UK and others? I will still need to decide if its worth shipping systems there too. Kinda big and heavy Might just be hardware.
    I would like to thank all great folks here for the help, and knowledge I got here
    Relax mate,You're not using windows now (and the nightmares are over!)-- WatchingThePain

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Looking good so far!

Best of luck to you on your venture!

Beans
    Distro

Thanks to all for the kind words. I added a currency converter to the site, and will start shipping to Canada and the UK. I was at first going to start off as US only, but changed my mind

Beans

Nice effort DarkReaper

Btw , what flavour of Ubuntu are you going to install ? In my opinion you are best off installing Linux Mint because it has codecs and stuff built into it , Or maybe you could just make a Custom Ubuntu install with Konstructor or something. The site sure looks promising. Just let us know what we can do
    The truth is always beautiful, no matter how ugly it might seem at first.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by ashmew2 View Post
    Nice effort DarkReaper

Btw , what flavour of Ubuntu are you going to install ? In my opinion you are best off installing Linux Mint because it has codecs and stuff built into it , Or maybe you could just make a Custom Ubuntu install with Konstructor or something. The site sure looks promising. Just let us know what we can do
    For now if the customer has no preference it will be Jaunty. Imho its the more stable. But if the customer want a certain flavor. Ill install it. I may in the future play around with a custom distro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123