Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: downloads missing Issue 22 and 23

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Arizona - USA
    Beans
    85
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    downloads missing Issue 22 and 23

    FWIW ... Issue 22 and Issue 23 are not listed in the downloads section .. had I not seen the post for Issue 23, would not have known it was available.
    Ubuntu Arizona LoCo Team - The Hottest LoCo on Earth!
    ArizonaTeam Wiki | Arizona Launchpad | Membership
    Ubuntu Linux User #12622 | Linux user #400673

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Beans
    277
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: downloads missing Issue 22 and 23

    Quote Originally Posted by azteech View Post
    FWIW ... Issue 22 and Issue 23 are not listed in the downloads section .. had I not seen the post for Issue 23, would not have known it was available.
    Here's the links, not sure why they aren't showing on the download page.

    http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue22_en.pdf

    http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue23_en.pdf
    People who never make mistakes are people who never make anything
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing you don't put tomato in fruit salad
    New to Ubuntu? Check out this pocket guide and why not go Full Circle or take Command

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Arizona - USA
    Beans
    85
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: downloads missing Issue 22 and 23

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunx View Post
    Here's the links, not sure why they aren't showing on the download page.

    http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue22_en.pdf

    http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue23_en.pdf

    Yeah, already had found them through the notification that 23 was out. Just wanted to alert staff that they weren't in the list.
    Ubuntu Arizona LoCo Team - The Hottest LoCo on Earth!
    ArizonaTeam Wiki | Arizona Launchpad | Membership
    Ubuntu Linux User #12622 | Linux user #400673

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Beans
    277
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: downloads missing Issue 22 and 23

    Quote Originally Posted by azteech View Post
    Yeah, already had found them through the notification that 23 was out. Just wanted to alert staff that they weren't in the list.
    Was just about to post in the Full Circle forum, but see you beat me to it
    People who never make mistakes are people who never make anything
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing you don't put tomato in fruit salad
    New to Ubuntu? Check out this pocket guide and why not go Full Circle or take Command

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •