Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cinelerra in Jaunty

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    14

    Cinelerra in Jaunty

    I am trying to get this compiled in Jaunty, everything is found except:

    OpenGL 2.0 libraries missing
    Hardware acceleration using OpenGL 2.0 is disabled



    What is the correct library missing to compile this? Has anyone else successfully compiled cinelerra in Jaunty?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Beans
    1,313
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Cinelerra in Jaunty

    This guy has Cinelerra in his PPA for Jaunty: https://launchpad.net/~capitanterrex/+archive/ppa
    Last edited by altonbr; March 29th, 2009 at 02:55 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Beans
    332
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Cinelerra in Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by altonbr View Post
    This guy has Cinelerra in his PPA for Jaunty: https://launchpad.net/~capitanterrex/+archive/ppa
    I'm fairly new to Ubuntu & need to ask lots of questions. Do I copy & paste https://launchpad.net/~capitanterrex/+archive/ppa into System/Administration/Software Sources/Third-Party Software, +Add or is it more complicated than that? Will Cinelerra appear in Synaptic Package Manage afterwards?
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    /earth/europe
    Beans
    1,450
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: Cinelerra in Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by GARoss View Post
    I'm fairly new to Ubuntu & need to ask lots of questions. Do I copy & paste https://launchpad.net/~capitanterrex/+archive/ppa into System/Administration/Software Sources/Third-Party Software, +Add or is it more complicated than that? Will Cinelerra appear in Synaptic Package Manage afterwards?
    Thanks
    you got it right. don't forget to reload/refresh synaptic.
    WARNING: "sudo rm -rf /" = BAD Read this for more information.
    Q6600-Abit IP35-2 GB RAM-250GTS 1GB

    *Docky FTW!*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Beans
    332
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Cinelerra in Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by zekopeko View Post
    you got it right. don't forget to reload/refresh synaptic.
    Well, I opened System/Administration/Software Sources/Third-Party Software, +Add pasted https://launchpad.net/~capitanterrex/+archive/ppa & wasn't given +Add; it stayed under-intensified & would not allow. Then I tried deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/capitanterrex/ppa/ubuntu & that didn't work either.
    What am I doing wrong?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Beans
    119
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

    Re: Cinelerra in Jaunty

    u almost have it, try

    Code:
    deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/capitanterrex/ppa/ubuntu intrepid main
    you can change intrepid to hardy or whatever you have installed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Beans
    3,170
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

    Re: Cinelerra in Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by altonbr View Post
    This guy has Cinelerra in his PPA for Jaunty: https://launchpad.net/~capitanterrex/+archive/ppa
    I am gonna try that packages, thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •