Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: By Demons Be Driven: Revolver interview w/Phil Anselmo from Pantera

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: By Demons Be Driven: Revolver interview w/Phil Anselmo from Pantera

Wow, lucky indeed. I was unfortunate to have been born in 1987 so I never got a real chance to see Pantera before they broke up.. in fact I didn't really get into them until like 2 years ago. I've never heard such a perfect metal sound, they embody EVERYTHING that I want metal music to be,
    Yeah, Cowboys from hell on (maybe even Power Metal) right to Reinventing the Steel, Pantera was one of the tightest, leanest crews around. *in' power groove man
    Quote Originally Posted by fuscia View Post
    once, i was working out at a friend's house with pantera blaring for inspiration. he went to get the phone and , when he returned, found me fast asleep.
    Try knocked out cold

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: By Demons Be Driven: Revolver interview w/Phil Anselmo from Pantera

I just watched their VH1 "Behind the Music" brought me to tears. So sad. They show everything right up to and right after Dime getting shot.

On a side note; Anyone remember when VH1 was an "adult" music channel? Kenny G. and *****?

Beans

Angry Re: By Demons Be Driven: Revolver interview w/Phil Anselmo from Pantera

Well it sucks to be me cuz I was born in 1998 I'm only 11 but I love them and cherish their music and them cuz u never know when they can be taken in a instant just like dime . When my dad was a teen he got to smoke with dime and drink with Phil and got pics but his mother was a b*tch and threw them out. I have learned their history and read all about dime and how awsome he was and it even shocks the hell out of me that dime was killed my some crazy f*cker. They have changed heavy metal ad nobody out there can do what they have done. This jntetveiw was good but some of it was sad esp. At the end when Phil cried it made me cry . I feel so bad for Phil I mean he has to wake up and say my best friend in the world is dead for god sakes he has to see a theryapist. I just want to hug him and say it will be alright poor guy I feel so bad for him and Vinnie and on top of seeing a theryapist people blame him for dimes death I think it's wring cuz I bet you a million dollers if Phil knew Gus actions would have led to them to break up and dime getting shot I bet he wouldn't have done any of it. Well I hope the best for Phil,Vinnie, and Rex.

Beans

Angry Re: By Demons Be Driven: Revolver interview w/Phil Anselmo from Pantera

Well it sucks to be me cuz I was born in 1998 I'm only 11 but I love them and cherish their music and them cuz u never know when they can be taken in a instant just like dime . When my dad was a teen he got to smoke with dime and drink with Phil and got pics but his mother was a b*tch and threw them out. I have learned their history and read all about dime and how awsome he was and it even shocks the hell out of me that dime was killed by some crazy f*cker. They have changed heavy metal and nobody out there can do what they have done. This interveiw was good but some of it was sad esp. At the end when Phil cried it made me cry . I feel so bad for Phil I mean he has to wake up and say my best friend in the world is dead for god sakes he has to see a theryapist. I just want to hug him and say it will be alright poor guy I feel so bad for him and Vinnie and on top of seeing a theryapist people blame him for dimes death I think it's wrong cuz I bet you a million dollers if Phil knew his actions would have led to them to break up and dime getting shot I bet he wouldn't have done any of it. Well I hope the best for Phil,Vinnie, and Rex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12