Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what did you do the last coupel of days

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

what did you do the last coupel of days

i have not done so much other than sleeping. i have too low vitamin d so i am tired and sleep a lot. around 17 hours a day or so. when i have been awake i been walking my dog and making my dinner and then i have been browsing the ubuntu forums as i always do.

i found a new site http://forum.titan-tech.org/ one of the users here has created and i figured i would join the forums since i have been lacking very much in my personal studies of programming. so last night i started writing some small programs again after a month break. i thought that join a new forum and start fresh again from the begining once again could be the push i need to give myself to improve on and hopefully advance in my programming .

this night i made some really good food and i am going to pratice my programming again and watch some movies in between.

so what did you do the last coupel of days ?.
    please buy this online only compilation to support victims of japan. http://www.punk4japan.com/

Beans

Re: what did you do the last coupel of days

I had work for a few hours on Thursday morning. Afterwards, I went to my 2 classes of the day. Sleep wasn't as bountiful for me most of the week, so I took a nice 4 hour nap when I got done with classes at 1 PM. At night, I smoked pot with my roommate and watched "The Rock." Then I had a wonderful night sleep.
    The moon will illuminate my room and soon I'm consumed by my doom.

Beans

Blogging, spending time on this forum and taking long walks out in the snow and making some really good food at home together with some cartoons.
    Operating system: Debian Wheezy 7.0.
    Computer: Celeron 2 ghz laptop, 2 GB RAM.
    Linux user since -99.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Monday I was feeling a bit ill and just stayed home from school and pretty much just slept all day. Didn't really do anything aside from sleeping and the Internet.

Tuesday-Thursday I spent all day at school taking a state test. When I got home I slept, watched a bit of TV, posted on some forums, watched anime, fed my pets, played some games online with some friends, talked to friends on Skype and Pidgin, etc etc.

Friday (today) I didn't have school. Just kind of slept in, watched some movies, watched some anime, did some things on the Internet. I woke to find that I was banned from digg again, I felt a little crushed, I spent so much time on that account. I thought about an exchange student from last year a little while ago, day dreamed, and kind of sighed because I miss seeing her. Later tonight I'm going to watch Ratatouille for the first time (oh joy). I might also end up a new episode of Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, assuming a new episode is subbed. Also thinking about checking out two new anime shows. I'll watch them sooner or later.

Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party, and Sunday I'm going to see Slumdog Millionaire with some people (I have the tickets sitting right next to me).

As you can see, I live a very boring life.
    Last edited by JackieChan; March 14th, 2009 at 12:35 AM.

Beans

Not much happening here really, had pool tourne Monday, meeting on Wednesday, working a bit of overtime and prepping for a much needed girlies night out. Tomorrow will be better though, get to see a friends band perform in a local club, their first public gig, so pretty excited about that. Sad part of it all, I have known the lead for over 6 years, I have no clue what the name of his band is! He is an awesome guitarist though.
    San Francisco 49ers... Oh Yeah Baby!!!
    San Francisco Giants... Oh Yeah Baby!!!
    Always on time-out, what the heck!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I've been on holidays from work, so I flew to Rome, Italy for a few days and since I got back Tuesday I've mostly been playing Urban Terror.

Beans

Hung out with my girlfriend for the last couple days.

Today I caught up with my Linuxing and other things I may have missed, resubbed to World of Warcraft, and walked around town a bit.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by sealbhach View Post
    i've mostly been playing urban terror.:d
    So addicting

Beans

started a real facebook account. heard from a whole bunch of folk (duh! i guess that's the benefit of having a real account).

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Well I'm a high schule student so...

I missed the bus this morning. I was half way down the street but it was too dark for her to see me.

I'm going to my friends house later.

I had Spanish for 3 hours on (I no get good grade as my native Colombian teacher says) wednesday because the sophmores were taking their writing SOLs.

I was horsing around on tuesday and sprained my ankle.

I finally got my Ipod Touch 2nd gen jailbreaked.

Yo estoy muy aburrido.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast