Thread: banned user for no reason

Beans

banned user for no reason

You have banned a user for no reason. "Poptones" may not have been liked by kiwi but the other name I have been using has been absolutely nothing but polite and helpful in this forum - and yet was banned.

I do not know what drugs you people are on but I want nothing more of you. I insist you delete both accounts immediately. I do not want kassetra mailing me and trying to talk me out of it, I do not want any discussion on this matter at all.

Delete me. Permanently. That means no "search by username" function on either member name. If you fail to do this I will return when the ban is lifted and remove every message myself.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Beans

Re: banned user for no reason

Well? Let's hear it. You wasted no time in banning me, let's see you respond now.

Beans

Knock knock... perhaps if I posted this in the community forum, or the new user's forum...

Beans

One can read from your response "Poptones" may not have been liked by kiwi but the other name I have been using has been absolutely nothing but polite"
    That you , poptones and ПОПТОНЖ are the same.
    Evidence I have supports this.

You were banned from this forum for a period on 1 month.The ban was explained to you.

I alsdo sent your new account ПОПТОНЖ a Pm advising that ban evasion is not permitted . However you chose not to respond to this .

The ban message for ПОПТОНЖ gave you my email address advising you to contact me for expanation . The account for ПОПТОНЖ was banned for an initial 24 hour period in order to recieve an explanation and to review.
    This account is not active.

Beans

alsdo sent your new account ПОПТОНЖ a Pm advising that ban evasion is not permitted . However you chose not to respond to this .

Gee, maybe that's because I WAS BANNED AND DIDN 'T GET IT

****ing moron.

Beans

I didn't ask you for an argument. I told you what to do here.. do it.

Beans

Well? Let's see some action here. There was nothing to "review," you dimwit - if kassetra couldn't explain it to you all it takes is a visit to babelfish to figure out ПОПТОНЖ wasn't trying to "hide" anything at all.

Oh, and wish your wife a merry christmas for me...

Beans

I am going to close this thread.

And for the benefit of other members who may read this , This member concerned here is well aware that my wife was killed some years ago in a motor vehicle accident.
    This account is not active.