Thread: request for thread to be re-opened

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

request for thread to be re-opened

I`d like to request the re-opening of the Intellectual snobbery thread that seems to have been closed due(in part) to my own remarks.

I apologized to the recipient of my remarks and he accepted.
    That should have been an end to it.
    My apologies to Mazza558 if it`s deemed too contentious to re-open now.
    http://ubuntuclips.org/videos/4

For the lazy readers

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: request for thread to be re-opened

Thank you for the apology (both times). It is appreciated. There was another post that I removed from the thread and another user who received an infraction from the thread--I appreciate the intent of the thread, but it had spun off course and didn't seem like it was going to head back.

This should not be the final word, though. Since I am the staff member who acted in the thread, I would like another admin to review it.
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: request for thread to be re-opened

Thank you for the apology (both times). It is appreciated. There was another post that I removed from the thread and another user who received an infraction from the thread--I appreciate the intent of the thread, but it had spun off course and didn't seem like it was going to head back.
    I suppose if anyone had to receive an infraction it should have been me but the poster i directed my comments towards completely understands why i did so and he`s fine about things.We both learned something i think...
    If the infraction receiving poster was penalized for directing anything at me(in response to my own) then mabey the powers that be could possibly reconsider and let them off as lightly as they did me.

Cheers.

This should not be the final word, though. Since I am the staff member who acted in the thread, I would like another admin to review it.
    Cheers...again
    http://ubuntuclips.org/videos/4

For the lazy readers