Thread: spec sheets back up?

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

spec sheets back up?

I know when new merchandise comes in, that old stuff gets cleaned, but whenever I try to point somebody to system76's website to show what my laptop has in it, I have to remember it isn't being sold anymore. Could either the original pages in an "archive" or a wiki page be made that includes the list of possible hardware could have been ordered and pics of the device like on ordering pages. This would make it easier to keep archive data customers can reach about their older products. I see then new serp5 wiki page already has even a pdf containing the data and pics on the page and this is close to what I'd like for older models too. btw, I have a serp4, whose wiki page doesn't even exist.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: spec sheets back up?

Yeah, I run into a need for that every once in a while. Somebody will want to know, for example, what CPUs they can use to update their computer. It would be nice to have those around.

I don't know if they maintain those pages somewhere or delete them. I'll pass on your request, though.

At any rate, if you ever need to know what is specifically in *your* computer, all of those records are certainly available. Just shoot me an email.
    To err is human, to forgive is very ... dog-like.

Thomas Aaron
    FetchMasters, LLC