Hate to bump this, but I am running on 11.04, using xubuntu.

I don't wanna get into WHY I am using xubuntu, but it involves a mishap with compiz that i cannot recover now, so gnome is out of the question.

Anyways, I tried to use the ./defaultthunar script I was told to. I ran it once and got the confirmation that Thunar's default.

Problem is, I tried repeating it again to get my Nautulis back, and....well....

Code:
Changing to application launcher directory

Restoring backup files

Removing backup folder

Restoring Nautilus launcher

Removing 'local diversion of /usr/bin/nautilus to /usr/bin/nautilus.old'

Making Nautilus manage the desktop again

17:59:14 up 14 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.38, 0.30, 0.32
USER     TTY      FROM              LOGIN@   IDLE   JCPU   PCPU WHAT
cinoxfel tty7     :0               17:44   14:28   1:30   0.03s /bin/sh /etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc -- /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc
root@cinoxfellpyre-Satellite-L305:/home/cinoxfellpyre# /usr/share/themes/NOX/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:233: Murrine configuration option "gradients" is no longer supported and will be ignored.

(nautilus:2994): EggSMClient-WARNING **: Failed to connect to the session manager: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed

GLib-GIO:ERROR:/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.28.6/./gio/gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init: assertion failed: (connection->initialization_error == NULL)

I tried this normal, I tried this in root (against better judgement). I'm still using xcfe, I just wanna be able to move my desktop icons like I used to, and I really, REALLY hate thunar. :C

Maybe some assistance with this?