Thread: Problems with Gnome Color Chooser

Beans

Problems with Gnome Color Chooser

Hi to all

I have a little problem with Gnome Color Choser. After using it by opening one of the .gnomecc file I found on gnome-look.org, the color of the Gnome interface changes but after that there is no possibility in changing the color of the system by Apperance Preferences nor there is a way to undo the change made by Gnome Color Choser.

I would be happy to be able to use the standard method of changing the color sheme in Gnome not only by using Gnome Color Chooser.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Beans

Re: Problems with Gnome Color Chooser

Quote Originally Posted by LordExtra View Post
    Hi to all

I have a little problem with Gnome Color Choser. After using it by opening one of the .gnomecc file I found on gnome-look.org, the color of the Gnome interface changes but after that there is no possibility in changing the color of the system by Apperance Preferences nor there is a way to undo the change made by Gnome Color Choser.

I would be happy to be able to use the standard method of changing the color sheme in Gnome not only by using Gnome Color Chooser.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    In Color Chooser you can untick each checkbox. The result is that the original colors of your theme is restored.

Beans

Re: Problems with Gnome Color Chooser

Quote Originally Posted by jongkind View Post
    In Color Chooser you can untick each checkbox. The result is that the original colors of your theme is restored.
    Thank you very much for the fast ansver.