Thread: Acer Aspire One WLAN

Beans
    Hidden!

Acer Aspire One WLAN

Acer Aspire One WLAN won't work. Running xubuntu because the aspire one is very resource limited. Well running Xubuntu with inside windows it's a bit slow start up but after it is fine. So any tips on getting the WLAN to work?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Acer Aspire One WLAN

Google Ventures / Prowl

Beans

There is also the Ubuntu Eee project, which is now known as Easy Peasy, and is aimed at all netbooks, rather than just the Asus line.

I've tried it on my Acer Aspire One, and it works wonderfully, I enjoy the Ubuntu MID look too

Regards
    Iain

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by tinivole View Post
    There is also the Ubuntu Eee project, which is now known as Easy Peasy, and is aimed at all netbooks, rather than just the Asus line.

I've tried it on my Acer Aspire One, and it works wonderfully, I enjoy the Ubuntu MID look too

Regards
    Iain
    I think you mean the Netbook Launcher look and layout, which I really love. It's the most practical netbook launcher I've seen, and I like how it fades to transparent when it's in the background. I also quite like the icons spinning around.
    I try to treat the cause, not the symptom. I avoid the terminal in instructions, unless it's easier or necessary. My instructions will work within the Ubuntu system, instead of breaking or subverting it. Those are the three guarantees to the helpee.

Beans
    Hidden!

Thank you everyone, I haven't checked this thread in a day or so, didn't think anyone was going to respond. But yes, thank you.
    4GB OCZ Gold RAM Windows XP/Slackware64 NVIDIA GTS250 GDDR3 320 Western Digital HD AMD Athlon x64 5400+

Slackware Linsux