Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HOWTO: Antec Fusion Black 430 LCD, Volume Knob, AND Hauppauge Remote w/ 8.10

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: HOWTO: Antec Fusion Black 430 LCD, Volume Knob, AND Hauppauge Remote w/ 8.10

Quote Originally Posted by Drostin77 View Post

Every pixel on my screen is always lit, G_G.

Check the Contrast= line in the [imonlcd] section of /etc/LCDd.conf

It should be around 200.

New thread posted:
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1391881

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: HOWTO: Antec Fusion Black 430 LCD, Volume Knob, AND Hauppauge Remote w/ 8.10

Quote Originally Posted by MacLeod_1980 View Post
    I am having issues with mine, it is VFD. I am using 9.10 though, FYI in the latest version uses display_type, not is_lcd.
    The VFD is a different beast with a different lcdproc driver.

Check out this page:
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IM...CD_Karmic_9.10

Beans

Thanks for the info. I have tried a lot of different values including 200 for contrast. Will check out that new thread today.

Beans

sorry to waken an old thread.

I tried a few years ago to setup the lcd and never really had much success. my issue as the guide is great.

so after a few years i figured my (at the time) new hardware would work and have support right out of the box.

so i now have old hardware, same as the first post (Bus 006 Device 002: ID 15c2:ffdc SoundGraph Inc.) and now we have 12.04. i guess asking if this guide still applys is silly?

if the original guide is to old for the new kernel, could some old soul point me in the right direction on how to get the lcd working.

Thanks

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910