SGeMS is a software for 3D geostatistical modeling. It implements many of the classical geostatistics algorithms, as well as new developments made at the SCRF lab, Stanford University.
SGeMS relies on the Geostatistics Template Library (GsTL) to implement its geostatistical routines, including:
* Multi-variate kriging (co-kriging)
* Sequential Gaussian simulation
* Sequential indicator simulation
* Multi-variate sequential Gaussian and indicator simulation
* Multiple-point statistics simulation
For news, tutorials, and an FAQ, visit the SGeMS wiki.
* Comprehensive geostatistical toolbox
* Standard data analysis tools: histogram, QQ-plots, variograms,...
* interactive 3D visualization
* Scripting capabilities: SGeMS embeds the Python scripting language, that allows to automatically perform several (repetitive) actions.
* Use of plug-ins to add new geostatistics algorithms, support new file formats, or increase the set of script commands
Unfortunately this program is a witch to install on Linux/Ubuntu .. there is no documentation .. or wiki or anything to use as guide .. all you have is a readme file that doesnt tell you half what step is needed .. i went through hell to get this to compile and when i eventaully did i promised to write a guide so that no man would have to go through what i went through..
my guide can me found here http://bigbrovar.wordpress.com/2009/...u-hardy-heron/