i bought a new video card cause my old one decided it didn't want to play anymore and went home. now i have an nvidia 9800 gt (previously i had a 7900 gt/gto which worked until recently)... and i cannot do what i want most and that is to play WoW (everything else works fine but when push comes to shove, WoW stresses my video card it seems). i downloaded the newest drive which is the 180.22 version and have wine 1.1.14 version... i am running ubuntu intrepid ibex amd64...

what i noticed before all this is that gecko would come up before and i could download WoW yet it does not do that now even though i have the newest version of that as well. and now when the eula comes up for WoW it says that the html is disabled and before it wouldn't let me click on the "agree" but the "disagree" would work without problem (and yes i did scroll to the bottom of the eula to for the "agree" to be highlighted).

i am still very new to ubuntu and especially inexperienced at trying to do much from the terminal.