Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: Compiling mplayer with multi-core decoding support

Beans

Re: any XV output?

Quote Originally Posted by arimakun View Post
    Hi I've compiled mplayer with initial instructions downloading leatest svn and ffmpeg-mt from git, using libswscaler from ffmpeg 0.5, also compiled leatest smplayer and installe, every seems to be ok and play better than totem-gstreamer but I cant activate xv overlay has anybody tryed that? (with -vo xover and -vo xv) it allways falls back to X11 wich causes tearing and uses more cpu eating frames, it could play better on overlay. Is it something to do with the svn of mplayer having disabled xv? has anybody tryed some version of mplayer with xv successfully?
    I'm using 8.04 (is the leatest stable with intel video driver until 9.10 I hope).
    wich output do you use?
    from command line it returns audio but no video with -vo xv and xover
    I used the instructions provided in the first post and XV output works fine for me. What are your graphics settings? I suppose if you were very unlucky then the svn code you pulled might have had some bugs in the XV implementation. I'm running SVN-r29247-4.3.2

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Compiling mplayer with multi-core decoding support

Quote Originally Posted by xMbx View Post
    Yes, i do. But it does not seem to use all 4 cores. At best 2.

And this "Too many audio packets in the buffer" issue. Dunno why that is no problem with the old player, but the new one.
    How many threads are you telling mencoder to use? Which codec are you using to encode with? Can you show us the command you're passing to mencoder?
    Last edited by Longinus00; May 7th, 2009 at 11:19 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Quote Originally Posted by Longinus00 View Post
    How many threads are you telling mencoder to use? Which codec are you using to encode with? Can you show us the command you're passing to mencoder?
    Huh? Threaded mencoder? Now that could be cool.

If only we had a threaded C++ or GCC compiler life, for the moment, would be peaceful...
    Last edited by Siggma; May 15th, 2009 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Emphasized mencoder

Beans

I have a error while compiling mplayer-1.0rc2.

Code:
    declaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o cfg.o cfg.c
    cfg.c: In function 'cfg_write':
    cfg.c:299: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o bitmap.o bitmap.c
    bitmap.c: In function 'pngRead':
    bitmap.c:42: warning: 'avcodec_decode_video' is deprecated (declared at ../libavcodec/avcodec.h:3280)
    bitmap.c:36: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o skin/skin.o skin/skin.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o skin/font.o skin/font.c
    skin/font.c: In function 'fntRead':
    skin/font.c:71: warning: ignoring return value of 'fgets', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o skin/cut.o skin/cut.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/widgets.o mplayer/widgets.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/play.o mplayer/play.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/mw.o mplayer/mw.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/sw.o mplayer/sw.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/menu.o mplayer/menu.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/pb.o mplayer/pb.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/common.o mplayer/common.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/menu.o mplayer/gtk/menu.c
    mplayer/gtk/menu.c: In function 'AddMenuCheckItem':
    mplayer/gtk/menu.c:97: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/menu.c: In function 'AddMenuItem':
    mplayer/gtk/menu.c:128: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/mb.o mplayer/gtk/mb.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/about.o mplayer/gtk/about.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/pl.o mplayer/gtk/pl.c
    mplayer/gtk/pl.c: In function 'plRowSelect':
    mplayer/gtk/pl.c:189: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/pl.c: In function 'plUnRowSelect':
    mplayer/gtk/pl.c:198: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/pl.c: In function 'plButtonReleased':
    mplayer/gtk/pl.c:207: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/sb.o mplayer/gtk/sb.c
    mplayer/gtk/sb.c: In function 'prButton':
    mplayer/gtk/sb.c:82: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/fs.o mplayer/gtk/fs.c
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'ShowFileSelect':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:294: warning: ignoring return value of 'chdir', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'fs_fsFilterCombo_activate':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:349: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'fs_fsFilterCombo_changed':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:358: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'fs_fsPathCombo_activate':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:396: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'fs_fsPathCombo_changed':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:404: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'fs_Up_released':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:411: warning: ignoring return value of 'chdir', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c: In function 'fs_Ok_released':
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:449: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    mplayer/gtk/fs.c:436: warning: ignoring return value of 'chdir', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/opts.o mplayer/gtk/opts.c
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'prEntry':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:483: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'prButton':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:515: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'prHScaler':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:651: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'prToggled':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:697: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:726: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'prCListRow':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:757: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'getGtkEntryText':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1462: warning: return discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'audioButton':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1525: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1529: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1531: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1533: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1539: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1541: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1543: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1549: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1555: warning: passing argument 1 of 'gfree' from incompatible pointer type
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c: In function 'dxr3Button':
    mplayer/gtk/opts.c:1726: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/url.o mplayer/gtk/url.c
    mplayer/gtk/url.c: In function 'on_Button_pressed':
    mplayer/gtk/url.c:64: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/eq.o mplayer/gtk/eq.c
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c: In function 'eqHScaleMotion':
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c:163: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c:178: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c: In function 'eqVScaleMotion':
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c:192: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c: In function 'eqButtonReleased':
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c:205: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c: In function 'ecButtonReleased':
    mplayer/gtk/eq.c:542: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o mplayer/gtk/common.o mplayer/gtk/common.c
    ar r libgui.a wm/ws.o wm/wsxdnd.o app.o interface.o cfg.o bitmap.o skin/skin.o skin/font.o skin/cut.o mplayer/widgets.o mplayer/play.o mplayer/mw.o mplayer/sw.o mplayer/menu.o mplayer/pb.o mplayer/common.o mplayer/gtk/menu.o mplayer/gtk/mb.o mplayer/gtk/about.o mplayer/gtk/pl.o mplayer/gtk/sb.o mplayer/gtk/fs.o mplayer/gtk/opts.o mplayer/gtk/url.o mplayer/gtk/eq.o mplayer/gtk/common.o
    ar: creating libgui.a
    true libgui.a
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2/gui'
    /usr/bin/make -C libmenu
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2/libmenu'
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu.o menu.c
    menu.c: In function 'render_txt':
    menu.c:303: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c: In function 'menu_draw_text':
    menu.c:370: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c: In function 'menu_draw_text_full':
    menu.c:463: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c:537: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c: In function 'menu_text_length':
    menu.c:565: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c: In function 'menu_text_size':
    menu.c:577: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c: In function 'menu_text_num_lines':
    menu.c:597: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    menu.c: In function 'menu_text_get_next_line':
    menu.c:612: warning: passing argument 1 of 'utf8_get_char' from incompatible pointer type
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o vf_menu.o vf_menu.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_cmdlist.o menu_cmdlist.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_pt.o menu_pt.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_list.o menu_list.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_filesel.o menu_filesel.c
    menu_filesel.c: In function 'open_dir':
    menu_filesel.c:214: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    menu_filesel.c: In function 'open_fs':
    menu_filesel.c:427: warning: ignoring return value of 'getcwd', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_txt.o menu_txt.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_console.o menu_console.c
    menu_console.c: In function 'run_shell_cmd':
    menu_console.c:302: warning: ignoring return value of 'pipe', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    menu_console.c:303: warning: ignoring return value of 'pipe', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    menu_console.c:304: warning: ignoring return value of 'pipe', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    menu_console.c: In function 'read_key':
    menu_console.c:443: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_param.o menu_param.c
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o menu_dvbin.o menu_dvbin.c
    menu_dvbin.c: In function 'fill_channels_menu':
    menu_dvbin.c:112: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'long unsigned int'
    menu_dvbin.c: In function 'fill_cards_menu':
    menu_dvbin.c:143: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
    ar r libmenu.a menu.o vf_menu.o menu_cmdlist.o menu_pt.o menu_list.o menu_filesel.o menu_txt.o menu_console.o menu_param.o menu_dvbin.o
    ar: creating libmenu.a
    true libmenu.a
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2/libmenu'
    /usr/bin/make -C libmpcodecs
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2/libmpcodecs'
    cc -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -I.. -I../libavutil -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O4 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT   -D_REENTRANT   -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -c -o native/nuppelvideo.o native/nuppelvideo.c
    native/nuppelvideo.c: In function 'decode_nuv':
    native/nuppelvideo.c:53: warning: passing argument 1 of 'RTjpeg_init_decompress' from incompatible pointer type
    native/nuppelvideo.c:64: error: 'LZO_OUTPUT_PADDING' undeclared (first use in this function)
    native/nuppelvideo.c:64: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    native/nuppelvideo.c:64: error: for each function it appears in.)
    native/nuppelvideo.c:83: warning: implicit declaration of function 'lzo1x_decode'
    make[3]: *** [native/nuppelvideo.o] Error 1
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2/libmpcodecs'
    make[2]: *** [libmpcodecs/libmpcodecs.a] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2'
    make[1]: *** [build-gui-stamp] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hanbin973/mplayer-1.0~rc2'
    make: *** [install] Error 2

Any one have solution? same error coming on svn version and ubuntu repositerires version.

Beans

Code:
    Initialized empty Git repository in /home/malart/ffmpeg-mt/.git/
    /usr/bin/git-clone: 374: curl: not found
    malart@malart-laptop:~$
    this its what i get when i try to download the source code for ffmpeg

i know ive installed git, i made sure... so im not sure what to do

can someone with a moment help a linux noob lol

its strange... even when things f**k up, its still kinda fun

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Edit, nevermind. Somehow I expected bash to run the new copy of mplayer, but it decided to be clever and run the old one, regardless of what 'which mplayer' says. stupid bash.

Beans
    Distro

Red face Re: HOWTO: Compiling mplayer with multi-core decoding support

Quote Originally Posted by hanbin973 View Post
    I have a error while compiling mplayer-1.0rc2.

Any one have solution? same error coming on svn version and ubuntu repositerires version.
    This thread is about compiling a THREADED version of mplayer. See the mplayer site and make sure you've installed all the necessary dependencies.

Code:
    sudo apt-get build-dep mplayer mencoder
    sudo apt-get -b source mplayer
    FYI, build-dep is short for "build dependencies". In the first command, apt-get finds the mplayer source code from the ubuntu repo for your distro/architecture and installs all listed dependencies for you. In the second line it downloads, compiles and installs the source code (hint, hint). If you can't figure it out from there you won't find much solace in any of these "compiling" threads.
    Those who fail to learn from their own history are doomed to repeat it.
    Those who ignore their own history, they are simply doomed…

Beans
    Distro

Thumbs down Re: HOWTO: Compiling mplayer with multi-core decoding support

MPlayer
    Build by Kovensky

Gleaned from all the previous posts, here is a working "handful" that will download and compile the latest Kovensky mplayer using ffmpeg-mt branch. Not meant for the lazy but for the time-deprived, finger-tired novice. Feel free to skip any steps that are not necessary. If you don't know what this does, you probably should not run it. Note the $ prevents grabbing the entire block and running it like the hopeful, lazy noob I once was and you may well be. Don't be too intimidated, it probably won't break anything important except perhaps mplayer if it fails. This is probably not something you should be doing while the kids, or your hot date/wife are waiting for you to play a new Blue Ray DVD or the latest episode of "Bones" in HD.

Synopsis:
    a) removes the current smplayer and mplayer leaving smplayer skins and your settings. (REMOVED)
    b) adds medibuntu repository
    c) installs necessary compile packages
    d) installs optional 32 bit codecs
    e) installs optional 64 bit codecs
    f) installs build dependencies for mplayer/mencoder
    g) uses git to clone Kovensky mplayer and ffmpeg-mt branch in $HOME
    h) configures and compiles the cloned mplayer-mt source
    i) uses checkinstall to create a new package and install it
    j) reinstalls smplayer, if all went well, without the repo mplayer
    NOTE: Step (g) can take an hour or more to download and compile, even on a fast connection with a fast processor. Kovensky's git repo is a real worm, kind of like my 3.4GHz home server on a 640K DSL modem.

One line at a time there noob, don't get in too big a hurry, it's worth the wait.
    Code:
    $sudo wget http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/jaunty.list --output-document=/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
    $sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install medibuntu-keyring && sudo apt-get update
    $sudo apt-get install build-essential checkinstall git-core libgpac-dev yasm
    $sudo apt-get -y build-dep mplayer mencoder
    $cd $HOME && wget http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/all-20071007.tar.bz2 && sudo mkdir -pv /usr/lib/codecs && cd /usr/lib/codecs && sudo tar xjvf $HOME/all-20071007.tar.bz2 && sudo mv all-20071007/* . && sudo rm -rf all-20071007
    $cd $HOME && wget http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/essential-amd64-20071007.tar.bz2 && cd /usr/lib/codecs && sudo tar xjvf $HOME/essential-amd64-20071007.tar.bz2 && sudo mv essential-amd64-20071007/* . && sudo rm -rf essential-amd64-20071007
    $cd $HOME && git clone git://repo.or.cz/mplayer && cd mplayer && git checkout origin/mt && git submodule init && git submodule update && ./configure --prefix=/usr --codecsdir=/usr/lib/codecs --confdir=/etc/mplayer && make -j 2
    $sudo apt-get install smplayer
    $sudo make install

Optional install:
    $sudo checkinstall -D --install=yes --fstrans=no --pakdir "$HOME/Desktop" \
    --pkgname mplayer --provides "mplayer,mencoder" --backup=no --deldoc=yes --deldesc=yes --delspec=yes --default \
    --pkgversion "3:1.0~svn-`grep "#define VERSION" version.h | cut -d"-" -f2`"
    UPDATED July 15th 2009: There is no need to uninstall smplayer or your previous mplayer version.

Note: on a multi core CPU you can add "-j x" where x is the number of cores to the make command to leverage multiple processors and compile this thing faster.
    Dual core Example:
    Code:
    cd $HOME && git clone git://repo.or.cz/mplayer && cd mplayer && git checkout origin/mt && git submodule init && git submodule update && ./configure --prefix=/usr --codecsdir=/usr/lib/codecs --confdir=/etc/mplayer && make -j 2
    If you are a hopeful noob and your smplayer fails to perform up to your expectations:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get -y remove smplayer mplayer
    sudo apt-get install smplayer
    Should get you back to where you started.

Code:
    sudo apt-get remove build-dep mplayer mencoder
    Will probably remove all the build-dep packages and you can go hunt for another noob guide to fiddle with. Don't forget to delete the $HOME/mplayer directory if you decide to give up and do visit the link at the top of this post for more information.

Don't blame me if this fails on your system and you can't figure out what happened. The repos can be a bit slow and repos change over time but it's working for me as of June 2nd 2009.

Afterthought:
    The latest updates will try to overwrite your newly compiled mplayer. To keep it, use Synaptic and search for "Mplayer". Highlight just the "mplayer" package, select properties from the menu and tick the "locked" option.

-Tom
    Last edited by Siggma; July 15th, 2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: lock mplayer package, corrected commands and codec url
    Those who fail to learn from their own history are doomed to repeat it.
    Those who ignore their own history, they are simply doomed…

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I've just build some deb packages for mplayer-mt. You can find them here (for hardy, intrepid and jaunty):

https://launchpad.net/~rvm/+archive/testing

Some notes:

* The package and the executable have been renamed to mplayer-mt. This allows to have the normal mplayer and the multithreaded one installed at the same time. Just remember to run mplayer-mt instead of mplayer. If you use smplayer, remember also to change the executable in preferences -> general (it's also recommended to upgrade smplayer to at least svn r3072).

* It has no gui (gmplayer), no mencoder and no html documentation (only the manpage is installed).

* It doesn't install any configuration file, although the files in /etc/mplayer will be used if found.

* No patches have been used (only the manpage has been patched).

* This version has also support for mkv ordered chapters.

Users of hardy and intrepid will need some dependencies from here:
    https://launchpad.net/~rvm/+archive/libs
    Last edited by rvm4000; June 12th, 2009 at 11:20 AM.
    Developer of SMPlayer.

Beans

Hi jamiyoel,

Quote Originally Posted by jamiyoel View Post
    How can I compile FFMPEG in Ubuntu 9.04?
    The best guide for this is here:

HOWTO: Install and use the latest FFmpeg and x264
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=786095

Andrew
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast