Thread: Cofiguring an ATI Remote Wonder I and Other Help

Beans

Cofiguring an ATI Remote Wonder I and Other Help

Hey guys. Love the software but have a few questions.

1: I have an ATI Remote Wonder I, but can't seem to get it working. I selected the 'Nvidia/ATI/X10 RF I and II (Kernel)' driver, but the ATI remote doesn't work. Are there any necessary special steps? Also, if it makes any difference, I have the original ATI receiver and didn't select an IR transmitter.

2: The plan is to have this media center work by portable storage, removable flash drives and/or a portable hard drive. The problem is, re-indexing Video files manually (by going to Video Files) is a pain. Is there any way to have it auto index portable devices? Or better yet, if indexing could be skipped all together in favor of just browsing the device for files, it would be much better, as the database features will likely see little use anyway.

3: Is there any way to skin/run Mythbuntu so the TV options (Watch TV, Watch Recordings, Schedule Recordings, etc) don't show up in the menu? This particular media center doesn't have a tuner card, and I'd rather not leave the menu option there for my parents to fool with.

Thanks in advance

Beans

Re: Cofiguring an ATI Remote Wonder I and Other Help

I got the remote working!

Beans

Re: Cofiguring an ATI Remote Wonder I and Other Help

Okay, I'll bite. What'ya do?