We really need multiple choice for that poll.

I'll chime in and say TNG was my favorite, but Voyager runs a close second since it was truest to GR's original vision, with little interference from the network powers, compared to the frequent "interventions" they made in TOS -- which included giving it the axe well before its time. Then again, Voyager was running on a network that depended on Star Trek for the bulk of its income, so they were likely a bit more free with the creative reins than NBC ever was.

DS9 was easily the darkest, which is why plenty of people don't like it, but I rather enjoyed seeing that even in the utopian Star Trek future there were conflicts that just couldn't be solved. I think it added a greater appreciation for just how good life was for everybody else in the Federation. And let's face it, DS9 covered it all: slavery, genocide, racism, religious intolerance, right-wing and left-wing extremism, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. The good guys didn't always win. Sometimes nobody won.

I'm glad to see that there were quite a few people who appreciated those zany Enterprise stories. They were pretty bold with trying new things in sci-fi storytelling, and in most ways managed to merge the happy-go-lucky TNG/Voyager feel with the foreboding of DS9.

For those who want to see mini-skirts, don't forget the plethora of men in mini-skirts in TNG.