Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: mythbuntu-repos, mythtv-updates, mythbuntu-updates - Questions or Issues

Beans

Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

Quote Originally Posted by discoverpc View Post
    Failed to fetch http://weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org/my...ty/Release.gpg Could not connect to weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org:80 (130.133.35.11). - connect (111 Connection refused)

W: Failed to fetch http://weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org/my...tion-en_US.bz2 Could not connect to weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org:80 (130.133.35.11). - connect (111 Connection refused)

still down ?
    do we have an ETA for the server to be back online?
    I see the exact same thing. I changed from US to UK by running sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos and these servers are up.

Mitchell

Beans

i just updated the /etc/apt/sourcelist.d/mythbu$ to the uk and it does work.

so it looks like the us server is down then.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

So, question:

When Myth 0.22 is released, what will be the migration path to switch off the weekly builds and onto the standard Ubuntu Myth repo? Will these two sync up, in terms of the versions they provide, at least for a time? That would allow for a smooth transition.....

Anticipating 0.22 and Ubuntu 9.10.....

-Mark

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by mbobak View Post
    So, question:

When Myth 0.22 is released, what will be the migration path to switch off the weekly builds and onto the standard Ubuntu Myth repo? Will these two sync up, in terms of the versions they provide, at least for a time? That would allow for a smooth transition.....

Anticipating 0.22 and Ubuntu 9.10.....

-Mark
    The trunk-022 PPA will follow Mythtv 22-fixes. There will be a new PPA for trunk (called 0.23).

MythTV 0.22 will not be backported to 9.04 or previous. There will be no automatic switch back to the standard repos.
    *Don't PM me directly for support, open a new thread
    *Looking for a MythTV quick start guide?

Beans

superm, tgm, any ideas re my posts here http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=131?
    Last edited by RTucker; October 1st, 2009 at 06:24 AM.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by RTucker View Post
    superm, tgm, any ideas re my posts here http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=131?
    You should just be able to add the trunk repo from mythbuntu-repos and then apt-get update then apt-get upgrade

Beans

I know what should happen

The trouble is, as superm1 helped me figure out, a third party repo has introduced an epoch on my mythtv packages. As suggested I went in to synaptic and used 'Ctrl-e' to force the packages to the 0.22 in the mythbuntu weekly repos, but when I do this I have the problem I mentioned in the posts I linked to.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by RTucker View Post
    I know what should happen

The trouble is, as superm1 helped me figure out, a third party repo has introduced an epoch on my mythtv packages. As suggested I went in to synaptic and used 'Ctrl-e' to force the packages to the 0.22 in the mythbuntu weekly repos, but when I do this I have the problem I mentioned in the posts I linked to.
    Ah thats right. hmm. yea you may want to force all the mythtv packages to 0.22 and see what happens. Disable that other repo though.

Beans

Hi,

I just upgraded to 0.22-trunk on my Jaunty installation, and as far as that box is concerned, everything works fine.

However, the reported protocol version is 50, while every other available 0.22 frontend (including a fresh compile from SVN) expects version 48.

What's going on?

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by theSeekerr View Post
    Hi,

I just upgraded to 0.22-trunk on my Jaunty installation, and as far as that box is concerned, everything works fine.

However, the reported protocol version is 50, while every other available 0.22 frontend (including a fresh compile from SVN) expects version 48.

What's going on?
    Thats odd. What is the output of dpkg -l mythtv* on that box and your other boxes.

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast