Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 344

Thread: mythbuntu-repos, mythtv-updates, mythbuntu-updates - Questions or Issues

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Beans
    44

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Ok, so what do I force to 0.22? Is it just the mythtv package, or do I have to go through all the installed packages and change each one?

    I just forced mythtv-frontend to 0.22 and synaptic wants to uninstall basically all other mythtv related packages as a result, is that normal? Should I let it?

    ...there seems to be all kinds of dependency issues going on, including qt, I think I'll wait for 21785 tomorrow and go from there instead...
    Last edited by RTucker; September 12th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Beans
    44

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    So 21818 is now avaliable, but I still have dependency issues and upgrading certain packages to 0.22 still makes synaptic want to remove basically all of mythtv (which may be related)...

    I think I've traced it back to libqt4-webkit not installing because:
    Code:
    libqt4-webkit:
      Depends: libqt4-network (=4.5.0-0ubuntu4.1) but 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.2 is to be installed
      Depends: libqtcore4 (=4.5.0-0ubuntu4.1) but 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.2 is to be installed
      Depends: libqtgui4 (=4.5.0-0ubuntu4.1) but 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.2 is to be installed
    and libqt4-opengl because:
    Code:
    libqt4-opengl:
      Depends: libqtcore4 (=4.5.0-0ubuntu4.1) but 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.2 is to be installed
      Depends: libqtgui4 (=4.5.0-0ubuntu4.1) but 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.2 is to be installed
    Strangely all the libqt4 packages which are installed are version 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.2, but the packages I don't have installed say the latest version is 4.5.0-0ubuntu4.1.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Beans
    20

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Anyone seen this using mythvideo after upgrading to 0.22?

    2009-09-12 23:38:04.855 Loading menu theme from /usr/share/mythtv/themes/defaultmenu//library.xml
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.845 Loading window theme from /usr/share/mythtv/themes/Graphite/video-ui.xml
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.848 MythVideo::ScanVideoDirectory Scanning Group (myth://Videos@mythtv/var/lib/mythtv/videos/)
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.903 New DB connection, total: 2
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.903 Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost
    No stream found to handle url myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv
    No stream found to handle url myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv
    MPlayer UNKNOWN-4.3.2 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team
    Terminal type `unknown' is not defined.

    Playing myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv.
    No stream found to handle url myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv


    Exiting... (End of file)

    ------

    Trying to run the command manually from a terminal works fine:

    mplayer-vdpau /var/lib/mythtv/videos/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv

    It seems like it's trying to stream over a localhost socket instead of playing the file directly off the filesystem? I couldn't find a setting to change this behavior.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Beans
    1

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by jwbrown77 View Post
    Anyone seen this using mythvideo after upgrading to 0.22?

    2009-09-12 23:38:04.855 Loading menu theme from /usr/share/mythtv/themes/defaultmenu//library.xml
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.845 Loading window theme from /usr/share/mythtv/themes/Graphite/video-ui.xml
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.848 MythVideo::ScanVideoDirectory Scanning Group (myth://Videos@mythtv/var/lib/mythtv/videos/)
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.903 New DB connection, total: 2
    2009-09-12 23:38:05.903 Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost
    No stream found to handle url myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv
    No stream found to handle url myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv
    MPlayer UNKNOWN-4.3.2 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team
    Terminal type `unknown' is not defined.

    Playing myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv.
    No stream found to handle url myth://Videos@127.0.0.1:6543/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv


    Exiting... (End of file)

    ------

    Trying to run the command manually from a terminal works fine:

    mplayer-vdpau /var/lib/mythtv/videos/Movies/Alien (1979) (Director's Cut)/Alien (1979).mkv

    It seems like it's trying to stream over a localhost socket instead of playing the file directly off the filesystem? I couldn't find a setting to change this behavior.
    I finally got it working Friday, after playing with it for several days. As soon as I got the directories set correctly it works. I can even get a Mac frontend to connect. This is the guide I followed. Rereading it carefully helped!

    http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo...ansition_Guide

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Beans
    20

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Changing the storage group path to another directory seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the tip.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Beans
    3

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Hi
    I would like to know what I can do to manually upgrade my database schema.

    I turned on mythbuntu-repos -trunk.
    ran apt-get update / dist-upgrade

    then:
    mythtv-setup gives me a warning that it couldn't back up my database and that it wants to upgrade the schema from 1215 to 1244

    I get an error in dpkg-reconfigure mysql-server-5.0:
    error 126 - incorrect key file for table /tmp/#sql<random#>.MYI; try to repair it.

    So, since that file only exists while the dpkg is running I don't know what to do.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Beans
    205
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by whistlerxj View Post
    Hi
    I would like to know what I can do to manually upgrade my database schema.

    I turned on mythbuntu-repos -trunk.
    ran apt-get update / dist-upgrade

    then:
    mythtv-setup gives me a warning that it couldn't back up my database and that it wants to upgrade the schema from 1215 to 1244

    I get an error in dpkg-reconfigure mysql-server-5.0:
    error 126 - incorrect key file for table /tmp/#sql<random#>.MYI; try to repair it.

    So, since that file only exists while the dpkg is running I don't know what to do.
    Try:
    Code:
    mysqlcheck -Arao -u mythtv -pyour_db_password
    NO space between -p and your db-password.
    You can find the password in /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Beans
    606
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Is something up with the mythbuntu server? For the last few days the update-manager has been complaining that it can't download from weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Beans
    23

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Quote Originally Posted by movieman View Post
    Is something up with the mythbuntu server? For the last few days the update-manager has been complaining that it can't download from weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org.
    Yea its been broke for me for quite a few days. Just switched to the PPA server and it seems to not give the error but its not showing any updates either. There should be a new weekly fix because i haven't updated in over a week.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Beans
    4

    Re: Weekly Builds for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty

    Failed to fetch http://weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org/my...ty/Release.gpg Could not connect to weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org:80 (130.133.35.11). - connect (111 Connection refused)

    W: Failed to fetch http://weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org/my...tion-en_US.bz2 Could not connect to weeklybuilds.mythbuntu.org:80 (130.133.35.11). - connect (111 Connection refused)

    still down ?
    do we have an ETA for the server to be back online?

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •