Thread: First Official IRC Meeting of 2009

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

First Official IRC Meeting of 2009

I sent this to the mailing list, but decided to post it here too for people not on the list.

Will anyone be available to meet online on #ubuntu-us-oh on Wednesday, January 7 at 7:00 p.m.? Hopefully some of you can meet then and we can discuss the team in general (hopefully as a way to welcome some of the new people), bug jams, the release party for Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope, and more. If you are available to meet, please e-mail back. You can also add potential topics at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/Meetings/
    The BEST and ONLY editor of The News Source. Custom built Phenom II with 4 GB of RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive running Ubuntu Natty Narwhal.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: First Official IRC Meeting of 2009

Love to be there however I'm in training for a new job. If that is the scheduled time for sure I hope it goes well.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

If you can't make it then that is ok. We usually meet for around an hour or so. There will always be other meetings to go to also .
    The BEST and ONLY editor of The News Source. Custom built Phenom II with 4 GB of RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive running Ubuntu Natty Narwhal.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I will attempt to be there, but seeing as how I will be in class at this time, I can't say that I will be able to participate much in the meeting, but at least I will be there.

Beans

Depending on if the fiance drags me out or not I'll try to attend. =]
    Quote Originally Posted by *snip*
    I love it when people stop trying to help me and I just uninstall ubuntu because of it . . .