Thread: Cannot change colors in AURORA themes.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Cannot change colors in AURORA themes.

Hello everybody, i'm sorry if i won't be enough clear, but i am Italian. I use both gnome and kde4 with the same user and today i installed the gtk-qt-engine. When i got back in gnome, i noticed that the colors of my theme were changed, as you can see in the two images below, where the one on the left is my desktop while the one on the right is how my desktop should be and how it was before installing the gtk-qt-engine.
    As you can see the colors are not ok, and all the aurora themes that are on my pc (aurora steel, aurora aqua etc.etc.) have the same problem and have the same colors. I tried reinstalling the engine and reinstalling the Aurora theme but nothing changed.
    Maybe this problem is not because of the gtk-qt-engine, but it's the only reason i am able to give.
    I haven't tried uninstalling the gtk-qt-engine yet because it works fine...But, if necessary, obviously i will do, since i use more GNOME than KDE4.
    Thank you very much.

EDIT: I've just tried uninstalling the engine but nothing changes...I promise that when i solve this (if i solve this) i will use another user for kde4.
    EDIT2: Maybe i should post this in "Desktop Customization" section? i'm sorry but i'm pretty new on this forum.
    Last edited by johnny_b_good; January 4th, 2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: More infos. Possible posting error.
    I will never fade.